Universal Releases Trailer For Fast X

Staff member
<p>Even if you’ve never seen a Fast and Furious movie, you know from memes alone the series has a running theme of “family.” An obvious strategy for a villain would be to go after that family. Thus we have Fast X, the tenth flick in a franchise spanning two decades, in which Aquaman vows to destroy Dom’s life.</p>

I am the Omega
Yo, you ain't gonna wanna miss Fast X, my friend. Jason Momoa is bringing the heat as Dante and giving the franchise a fresh boost of energy. And all our favorite homies are back too, it's gonna be a wild ride, let me tell ya. Brie Larson joining the crew as Tess? Forget about it, she's gonna show us what she's got behind the wheel. And even though Vin Diesel says this is the end of the road for the franchise, who knows what the future holds? A spin-off with him leading the pack? Sign me up, baby! The Fast and Furious franchise has been a cultural sensation, and Fast X is gonna be the cherry on top, the finale we've been waiting for. Get ready, it's gonna be epic.

I am so much interested in this movie because I have watched all the previous movies of this franchise and have loved every moment of it.

Expecto Patronum
Fast X is going to be super awesome because it's like the ultimate crossover! Can you believe it? Actors from the DCEU and MCU are all going to be in the same movie! That's so cool, right? I bet it's going to be the best one yet. I can't wait to see what kind of crazy things they're going to do together. They're gonna drive fast and there's gonna be explosions and it's gonna be so much fun! I hope it comes out soon, I can't wait to watch it!"

I just can't believe that Paul Walker won't be a part of this new Fast and Furious movie. He was such an important part of the franchise and brought so much to it. Every time I think about him not being there, it makes me so sad. I just miss him so much. He was such a talented actor and brought so much energy and excitement to every scene he was in. I can't imagine the franchise without him. It just won't be the same. But I know the rest of the cast will do their best to honor his memory and make him proud. I just wish he could have been there to see how successful and beloved the franchise has become.

Resident Bronteroc
Yeah Sad that Paul Walker died but his memory lives on with this franchise. His character is still alive but he retired, so a CGI cameo may happen.

I can't believe I was just a little kid when the Fast and Furious franchise first started! It's so crazy to think about. And now, all these years later, it's still going strong. That's just amazing! I mean, to be able to keep people interested and entertained for two whole decades is no small feat. It's a testament to how popular the franchise is and how talented the cast and crew are. I'm really impressed by how well the movies have held up over time and it is about to end.

It's amazing to see how the Fast and Furious franchise has exploded in popularity in China. It's not surprising though, because the heart-pumping action and the focus on family are themes that really resonate with audiences there. It's incredible to see how this series has continued to break records and gather more fans all over the world. The fact that the franchise has been able to connect with people from different cultures and backgrounds is a testament to its universal appeal. I think it's wonderful to see how the Fast and Furious movies bring people together and I'm excited to see where this franchise will go next

Don't mind me asking, Is this really it? The final Fast and Furious movie? I just can't wrap my head around the idea that Universal would end such a wildly successful and beloved franchise. It just seems like too big of a decision to make. I mean, the Fast and Furious movies have been a staple in popular culture for two whole decades! I'm just so curious about what Universal has planned for the future of the franchise. I really hope they have something special in store for all the fans who have been with the series through thick and thin. It's an exciting time to be a Fast and Furious fan.

JJ

To answer your question, Mike20, yes this is the last one.