Kamen Rider "The Bee" just looks awkward in English. It's "Zabi", which sounds pretty damn badass. It's just a pun (I think you'd call it) to "The Bee", which, given the context of TheBee's nature, sounds even more badass.

As for uninspiring, I guess we could bring up Kamen Rider G3. G3?!?!! What's next, G4 -- oh wait.

No offense to G3 lovers like me. :anime:

First off, Another Agito? Seriously? They obviously ran out of names for this series to use Another Agito. I mean, if there was another Rider in that series, were they going to call him Another Gills? I mean seriously, Another Agito is like your cousin that comes to the party, and always ruins it.

"Agito man, you're so awesome, thanks for killing the Grongi for us."

"Yea, no problem guys."

"Oh yea look, it's Another Agito. Let's just go home."

Second, I liked G3 as a name, it wasn't that bad. But when they introduced G3 Mild, I began to think back, when in the hell did they show us G3 Spicy, or G3 Lava. Or, even to the fact that maybe he would get upgrades to show the Spicy and Lava forms.

Third, The Bee. I mean, how pain stakinglly obvious do you have to be to get that one.

"Gee, we don't have a name for this one."

"Hey, why not go with Zabii?"

"Nah, it just doesn't have that certain ring to it, ya know."

"How about The Bee. That way, it sounds like Zabii, and I'm sure everyone is going to give credit to the name Zabii."

"I like it, let's print and market it."

Second, I liked G3 as a name, it wasn't that bad. But when they introduced G3 Mild, I began to think back, when in the hell did they show us G3 Spicy, or G3 Lava. Or, even to the fact that maybe he would get upgrades to show the Spicy and Lava forms.

I'm predicting future G3 sauce packets at Taco Bell, complete with those funny phrases they always have on them. :laugh:

A simple passerby...
G3 is just the new V3... If you have a problem with G3, then you would surely have enough problem with V3...

X.

X is like the laziest name ever. X-Men, I'm okay with. Everywhere else putting X in your name sounds lazy.

First off, Another Agito? Seriously? They obviously ran out of names for this series to use Another Agito. I mean, if there was another Rider in that series, were they going to call him Another Gills? I mean seriously, Another Agito is like your cousin that comes to the party, and always ruins it.

"Agito man, you're so awesome, thanks for killing the Grongi for us."

"Yea, no problem guys."

"Oh yea look, it's Another Agito. Let's just go home."

But Kino was another Agito. One can argue that there really isn't anything else you can call him. Remember that there are dozens of Agitos out there. (Ryo is an exception since he was an incomplete Agito, thus dubbed a different name: Gills).