Uncork'd Announces Monsternado For November

Administrator
<p>Uncork’d Entertainment has announced they’re publishing Monsternado on DVD and digital platforms next month.</p>

This Monsternado thing sounds like a real snooze-fest. I mean, come on, a tornado filled with dinosaurs, sharks, and made-up monsters? It's like they threw in everything but the kitchen sink to make it interesting. But honestly, it just sounds corny to me.

The special effects and CGI in Monsternado are absolutely terrible. It's painfully obvious that they cut corners in the production. This movie feels like a lackluster attempt to cash in on the Sharknado craze, but it lacks the quirky charm that made those films entertaining despite their flaws. Monsternado is just a disappointing mess when it comes to visual effects.

I can't help but cringe at the thought of it. A tornado filled with all these prehistoric beasts? It just sounds too cheesy for my liking. I'd rather watch something a bit more believable, to be honest.Monsternado? Seriously, who comes up with this stuff? A tornado filled with sharks, dinosaurs, and whatever else they can think of? It's like they're trying too hard to be ridiculous. I can't say I'm excited about this one, to be honest.

Seriously? The whole idea seems like something out of a child's wild imagination. I can't help but find it corny and a bit ridiculous. Tornadoes filled with ancient creatures? It's a bit much for my taste.

You know, when I see movies like Monsternado, I can't help but think about all those bizarre fads that somehow struck gold. I mean, if Pet Rocks and Banana Containers could make millions, it's clear there's a market for the downright absurd. Monsternado might just be the result of someone realizing that people enjoy a healthy dose of ridiculousness in their lives. It's like they're serving up a hot mess of a movie, and some folks are bound to lap it up, enjoying the chaos and nonsense.

Seriously? Monsternado? I can't believe they're even making a movie about this. It's not just sharks; they've thrown in octopi, dinosaurs (because logic doesn't matter here), and random made-up monsters. It's like they're trying to set a new standard for corniness. And let's not forget that the Bermuda Triangle is their excuse for all this madness. They're alive "IN THERE," you see. This is so over-the-top and ridiculous, I might just have to watch it for a good laugh.

Hopchester
Monsternado, the more I think about it, the more I want to see it. I mean, sure, it sounds completely absurd with sharks, octopi, dinosaurs, and made-up monsters in a tornado, but that's what makes it intriguing. How do they plan to pull this off? It might just be so over-the-top that it becomes a cult classic.

Hey Mickey!
Haha, it's like they're playing a game of "how many creatures can we fit into a tornado." Sharks, dinosaurs,octopi, monsters, and who knows what else? It's so wild that it might just be entertaining for a good laugh