Budou though
I'm trying to send one and it says:

User X has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove User X from the recipient list and send the message again.

Is it because of the update to the forum or did the user actually chose not to accept PM's?

Budou though
yup. i checked this user's profile and there's no way to click for a "send private message"

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
Without prying into names, have you seen the member still actively posting here? If he/she is currently banned, then that would prevent you from sending PMs.

Budou though
this user isn't banned. he just turned off receiving pm's. he seems to go on once in awhile though

Lurker
I am also unable to PM Beast King on here... He's been inactive for three months. I don't know what happened...

Budou though
maybe that user turned off receiving pm's too? UNLESS the forum update messed things up?

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
Just remembered that if the user has a full PM inbox, then that would also prevent you from sending him/her a PM.

Lurker
Because I do know that he didn't turn off his PM's Settings, due to for not being online much. It's back to normal now...

maybe the user actually chose not to accept PM's

Last edited by a moderator: