Well I just finished Stage 1 of KILLER THE BEATSTAR and I enjoyed it pretty well. It wasn't as jaw-dropping to me as part one of Darclops Zero but it was more stylish than I'd initially expected. The first half is actually pretty atmospheric and creepy, and for about ten minutes I felt like I was watching The Mist with Ultra robots. I just think the second half brought it down a little because the pacing felt just a bit clunky. Still, I'd totally be down for watching it again in the near future and I think the story is a worthy addition to the Ultraman canon. That and I LOVE seeing Ultimate Force Zero back again! <3 Glenfire. XD

"Training."
Did Glenfire seriously make Ace Killer explode by dropping him?! That's so cool. :laugh:

I totally love Glenfire's character.

"Training."
I liked the remixed Fire man and Mirror man themes though...the previous movie only had their opening phrase and not the full thing...

The remixed ones were good. I only have problem with the jazz, and the absence of background music during certain fight scenes.

Skreeong!
The jazz was a little weird, but I got used to it pretty fast. I even grew to like it.

This was a pretty good Gaiden, can't wait for the next one.

Mad Skillz
Voyager, seems to be the replacement band for DMM. It was the theme song played at the start of Revenge of Belial.

Lurker
I know the song is sang by Voyager in Revenge of Belial but the one in the ending seems to be sung by Voyager and one more person.

Either way, the song sounds abit different from the original.