Well I already thought you were insane for not liking episode 8 of X (still my favorite, hands down) but now I can certifiably say you have no taste.

oh, shut up. there are many other Ultra series that more memorable than Max. no taste? please. :laugh: tell that to people who are enjoying Ninninger or Ghost.

Eh, I'm with Jacky when it comes to that space cat episode. It was dumb without being funny. To me at least - humour is subjective.

exactly. I have a friend who is a huge Ultraman fan yet he could still tell me that watching Max makes him want to commit suicide.

exactly. I have a friend who is a huge Ultraman fan yet he could still tell me that watching Max makes him want to commit suicide.

It sounds like your friend has deep psychological issues if watching a TV show makes him ponder suicide. You may want to consider getting some help.

Anyways, since it's looking like no one from Nexus is coming back after all, I really don't see the point of the crossover. Just bring in someone who can come back like Dyna, Gaia, Mebius or Cosmos.

S

scikaiju

Giant, round space cat... oh lord. Now to be fair that episode of Max is one of my favorite of that particular series, mainly because a the crazy, comedic stuff that made it a chore to get through Max actually worked. But I don't see how it's going to work in X.

As far as Nexus, one of the points of that series was the "more than one host/Dunamist" dynamic before the show started. Now those pictures are of his Junis red form, which as far as I know he can only achieve if he bonds with somebody. I haven't watched the Ginga S movie yet so I don't know if they changed that. Soi t might be possible he bonds with somebody in X's universe for that particular story.

meh, I find the Pygmon and Zetton episodes were the best out of Max. how's that of a praise for the show? :rolleyes2:

Episode 22 and 27 were the best episodes of Max, hands down. Some of the best tokusatsu television of all time for my money.

Also, we probably haven't seen any photos of Nexus/a Deunamist because he's probably not showing up until December at this rate.

"Training."
I'm in Japan right now and I saw a new poster for the movie.

It will feature:

- X
- Tiga
- Ultraman
- Ginga
- Victory
- Zero
- Max
- Nexus

Tiga and Ultraman has top-billing. Photos below. If someone can translate that'll be great.

[HIDE]
cNjVeKz.jpg

gMdLB1g.jpg
[/HIDE]