Also it seems they are, like, making a homage to two particular episodes of Ultraman Jack or something; seeing that there is Nackle Seijin on the scans.

Toku Prince
Ultraman X will transform into Exceed X using the X Slugger.

66efe9d1jw1evaak81pycj20f90jrabl.jpg

S

scikaiju

I'm just assuming the "x slugger" is based off the Eye Slugger from either Seven or Zero. I'm guessing Zero since it forms a giant blade.

SLICE
You know I was just wondering man, is there any way UltraSeven could metaphorically highjack a series harder outside of having his son show up and be way cooler than the main hero?

It was mostly a joke but Goddamn if he didn't manage it.

YOUR POWER UP IS AN EYESLUGGER

You know I was just wondering man, is there any way UltraSeven could metaphorically highjack a series harder outside of having his son show up and be way cooler than the main hero?
This is already the character who turned up in another Ultra's show as part of the regular cast and spent most episodes beating the **** out of that Ultra.

Yeah, Ultra Seven stands astride the entire franchise. I dare say he gets more love than the original Ultraman (insert rant about how Ultra Q gets no respect at all).

SLICE
This is already the character who turned up in another Ultra's show as part of the regular cast and spent most episodes beating the **** out of that Ultra.

Yeah, Ultra Seven stands astride the entire franchise. I dare say he gets more love than the original Ultraman (insert rant about how Ultra Q gets no respect at all).

"OK Ultraman, for your 40th anniversary we're going to make a new Ultraman series featuring some rookie and you're going to appear once and rarely get mentioned. OK UltraSeven, for your 40th anniversary you're getting a brand new TV series."
ULTRASEVEN IS LOVE

ULTRASEVEN IS LIFE

Exceed X looks beautiful! so this means Zero will show up again and probably train X or something. niiiiice.