Ginga S is many times better than Ginga. I would say one of the best Ultraman series too.

I second that. it's unfair to assume Ginga S is also bad because of the mess they did in Ginga. I was immediately interested the moment they announced the series info and I think that was when Tsuburaya finally knew what to do with the franchise. it's just so happens that the Ginga S movie didn't live up to the amazing things they've done in the series.

Lurker
I'm just saying that Ginga is what happens if Kuuga and Decade fused together….. And churns out s***.

Perhaps I'll give S a chance…. If I can find it.

"Training."
The Ginga S show wasn't that bad. The "movies", however, were disappointing.

Recent scans also shows...

That Zero will make a special appearance in a future episode. X will gain Zero's powers in that episode.

I hope this means more past Ultramen and their respective actors can show up to "pass the torch" to X.

Ginga S wasn't AS terrible as Ginga but the writing in most of the episodes I saw was pretty mediocre at best. Definitely not one of the best entries in the franchise. Lord no.

I like the fact that Tsuburaya is going for a shorter series length. that means a possibility of no fillers and constant plot advancement. I don't get why people are demanding for 50 episodes. now if only they could do better with the movies...