R

raden238

Yeah, but how did it become so popular that it became a staple?

Because the Japanese Engrish voices sound really cool? Like the Smart Brain Gear, Decade, Diend, Zecters, IXA and Gaim? I never mentioned this before but Japanese toys shouting out English phrases is so cool, and one of the reasons why I love the toys so much, especially the Rider stuff.

Because the Japanese Engrish voices sound really cool? Like the Smart Brain Gear, Decade, Diend, Zecters, IXA and Gaim? I never mentioned this before but Japanese toys shouting out English phrases is so cool, and one of the reasons why I love the toys so much, especially the Rider stuff.

The English-speaking gadgets were cool until Den-O. From there it gradually started to become more and more excessive, until we get to OOO where it's completely obnoxious. Not only that, but the voices of the belts (or some of them at least) are no longer cool.

The shows since then haven't done anything to change that. Drive's itself sounds like a game show host when it announces stuff. Meteor's is one of the absolute worst, in that it doesn't even try to hide that it's a toy.

the gimmick and toy sounds in Ginga/Ginga S aren't so obnoxious compared to Sentai and Kamen Rider, though I really dislike the long-winded announcements made by the Storium Brace.

From Google Translate:

Episode 1 will be about the Solar Flare that unleashes the Kaijus and X makes his debut. Episodes 2-3 will be about Birdon (why they keep making Birdon coming early in the series). Episode 4 will have Telesdon (and the night battle). :D

I LOVE everything I've seen so far in the previes. The mechas are reminiscence of Super Guts' with the color scheme and all. And those vehicles, and especially the truck xD

But most importantly, X's armaments. I love that Eleking armor.