Lurker
None of them. There is no definitive Heisei Ultra Series because people's opinions differ. It's all opinion based. Basically what the director of Ultraman X is trying to do is make it so everyone agrees that the series is incredibly good. But that's not gonna happen. Some people will prefer other series and even good directors mess up. He could botch this one.

Shyni
I'm not saying either Tiga or Mebius is the definitive Heisei Ultra Series. There is no such thing since everyone has their own personal opinion on what they like.
"Definitive" is not the same thing as "the best" or "most enjoyable" or anything like that.

Also Daika you need to tone down that enthusiasm. That kinda enthusiasm can ruin a persons desire to watch things. Like I had no real desire to watch Ultra Zone but now I never will.

And he should care what you're going to watch because...?

Basically what the director of Ultraman X is trying to do is make it so everyone agrees that the series is incredibly good.

Are you implying that directors who want people to agree their work is incredibly bad are more common then?

Now now, guys. Calm down.

I don't think the director was trying to say that he's going to make everyone agrees the new show is going to be good, rather that the show might be good in quality.

I just wish someone would subbed this when it airs. I hate how Toku fan subbers don't care anything about Toku outside of Kamen Rider and Super Sentai.

Lurker
I don't care anymore. I allowed it to spin out of control. As soon as Daika told me the Directors library of work I should have just said "that's nice." and then dropped it.

Trust me I'm not the only one out there who doesn't know what definitive means. I'm not talking about the director btw. He probably does know what he's talking about.

I wonder what's the deal with the Cyber Monsters since the "Ultra Flare" as they call it revives the trapped Spark Dolls on the Earth.

I just wish someone would subbed this when it airs. I hate how Toku fan subbers don't care anything about Toku outside of Kamen Rider and Super Sentai.

Add Metal Hero to that list. (Though MegaBeast Empire is working in Juspion and Janperson, albeit slowly.) A whole swath of good shows that's being neglected for little to no reason.

Add Metal Hero to that list. (Though MegaBeast Empire is working in Juspion and Janperson, albeit slowly.) A whole swath of good shows that's being neglected for little to no reason.

Probably because they aren't the "in-thing" right now....which is sad. I want a sub B-Fighter.

The new Tendou Souji
MillionFold Curiosity is gonna sub Gavan, though when they get around to working on Dynaman.
So.. there's that at least. :V