Ultraman X coming in July?

PalleteRider

Anais+-+Nervosa+com+vovo+jojo.gif

(I can actually see that happening)

Some speculations:

First of all, X is not set 15 years after Ginga's event but 15 years after the defense team XIO was founded to fight against monsters transformed by Spark Dolls. It is still unconfirmed whether X takes place in Ginga's universe. It is very possible X is within its own universe given that none of the previous actors/actress are returning.

The main theme of this series is Cyber/Artificial Intelligence/The Forbidden Technology.

Throughout over a decade of harsh battles fighting against SD monsters, XIO has developed various weapons in eliminating its enemy. After 15 years, XIO is still thriving and its technology continues to advance. One of the major invention is the CyberCard (CC) series. Each CC contains the power of a mortified SD monster. It appears XIO would create a CC after defeating a SD monster. This power is to be used for arming Ultraman X (Could X be a cyborg created by XIO?).

UHS_ULTRAMAN_X_DEMAAGA_JULY2015_BANDAI_650.jpg

Another XIO's powerful weaponry is this Ultra Booster/Ultra Raise, a device can analyze Ultraman's power and shot beam similar to Ultra's

ultrabooster.jpg
xioblaster-440x352.jpg

ultraizer01-440x311.jpg

The main gimmick of this series is based on a unused concept originally designed for Ultraman Max:

223941rnaceljwzlz9ar30.jpg

In many series, humans have tried to acquire the great power of Ultras and Monsters. Many times such attempt would backfire.

Will XIO's technology result undesirable consequences?

PalleteRider

I know right?? This looks like it's going to be fun!!

Although, not sure what to think on the voices of the gadgets though. (seriously how come most Toku toys nowadays have voices instead of usual jingles?)

raden238

Yeah, but how did it become so popular that it became a staple?

Because the Japanese Engrish voices sound really cool? Like the Smart Brain Gear, Decade, Diend, Zecters, IXA and Gaim? I never mentioned this before but Japanese toys shouting out English phrases is so cool, and one of the reasons why I love the toys so much, especially the Rider stuff.

Black Fang

Because the Japanese Engrish voices sound really cool? Like the Smart Brain Gear, Decade, Diend, Zecters, IXA and Gaim? I never mentioned this before but Japanese toys shouting out English phrases is so cool, and one of the reasons why I love the toys so much, especially the Rider stuff.

The English-speaking gadgets were cool until Den-O. From there it gradually started to become more and more excessive, until we get to OOO where it's completely obnoxious. Not only that, but the voices of the belts (or some of them at least) are no longer cool.

The shows since then haven't done anything to change that. Drive's itself sounds like a game show host when it announces stuff. Meteor's is one of the absolute worst, in that it doesn't even try to hide that it's a toy.

Jacky392000

the gimmick and toy sounds in Ginga/Ginga S aren't so obnoxious compared to Sentai and Kamen Rider, though I really dislike the long-winded announcements made by the Storium Brace.

PalleteRider

From Google Translate:

Episode 1 will be about the Solar Flare that unleashes the Kaijus and X makes his debut. Episodes 2-3 will be about Birdon (why they keep making Birdon coming early in the series). Episode 4 will have Telesdon (and the night battle). :D

I LOVE everything I've seen so far in the previes. The mechas are reminiscence of Super Guts' with the color scheme and all. And those vehicles, and especially the truck xD

But most importantly, X's armaments. I love that Eleking armor.

Now on Kickstarter

Latest News

Who's on Discord?