Shyni
I just wish someone would subbed this when it airs. I hate how Toku fan subbers don't care anything about Toku outside of Kamen Rider and Super Sentai.

We might get goofy official subs on Tsuburaya's YouTube like Victory Fight.

goofy official subs or not, at least we'll still get it without having to wait long for others to do the work. I was even appalled at the unavailability of Ginga S RAWs.

MillionFold Curiosity is gonna sub Gavan, though when they get around to working on Dynaman.
So.. there's that at least. :V

Eh. That's not unwelcome, but there are better ones, or at least more interesting in my view. Spielban, Jiraiya and Jiban come to mind. (Only Jiban's movie has been subbed). I'd definitely want to see the Super Rescue Trilogy worked on, if only to be showcased as a far better alternative to the Tomica Hero shows. HnT started on B-Fighter but never got beyond the third episode.

At least Metalder's now fully subbed, albeit a combo of DFF's work and HKs that one can grammatically edit. That's a must-see to be sure.

Looks.......interesting. They seem to be taking Ultraman Victory's monster arm concept and making the him wear armor based on the Kaiju's

New poster:

uWXYX2a.jpg

Some new publicity shots:

mGPnil4.jpg
SqeOiQ1.jpg

And, ladies and gentlemen, here is your fearless lead director of Ultraman X, God bless his soul:

urkHD6D.jpg

Guys, I am so ridiculously stoked for this show I literally can't even.