Ultraman, Ultraseven, Return of Ultraman, Spectreman coming to Blu-ray!

They don't exist anymore to have the rights . How could they release it without Tsuburaya not getting full on to their asses?

Note that this is an old article (from 2007) discussing that issue. How this Brazilian distributor got their rights from Chaiyo. Tsuburaya, as I understand it, already sent an S&D to the distributors of this disc set.

It's over 8,000!
I thought Chaiyo punk'd the group by selling them rights that don't even belong to Chaiyo.

Anyway, it's from this year. 20/07 means July 20.

So a group punk'd Chaiyo, and still gets to make to deal?.

I thought Chaiyo punk'd the group by selling them rights that don't even belong to Chaiyo.

Anyway, it's from this year. 20/07 means July 20.

Okay, now, those of you who live in Brazil: are these DVDs even out? The above news is from July 20, and it was just around that time when the news was out that Tsuburaya won in the Tokyo Supreme Court. If the DVDs still haven't come out, it may mean that Tsuburaya put a kibosh on the release. If a release is impending, that may mean that this is one detail Tsuburaya may iron out in time.

Okay, now, those of you who live in Brazil: are these DVDs even out? The above news is from July 20, and it was just around that time when the news was out that Tsuburaya won in the Tokyo Supreme Court. If the DVDs still haven't come out, it may mean that Tsuburaya put a kibosh on the release. If a release is impending, that may mean that this is one detail Tsuburaya may iron out in time.

Just 3 volumes of Hayata. The rest, never was and never will be released. Never out.