No Nerfing The Heroes, This Time!

I want to see Dyna go into Miracle and Strong* modes in the movie, and also see Cosmos' Corona and Eclipse modes. Maybe gain some new ones as well?

*Thanks for the heads up, Reimon!

Last edited:
レイモン (雷蒙)
Well, Dyna's already in Flash type when he henshin. You meant Miracle & Strong type. I don't mind if Cosmos also changes into Space Corona & Future mode too.

Lurker
They should seriously make Dyna change modes. I want to see they do a new effect for Dyna's mode change. No offense but the 3D model effect thing they did in the series is kinda cheesy.

And I would love to see Cosmos Future mode again, since it only came out for a while in the 3rd movie.

I wonder if Tsuburaya has decided to quietly merge the various Ultra universes, as was suggested in Super 8. After all, Cosmos comes from a totally different continuity than Dyna and Zero. Yet, we're also having members of SuperGUTS in this movie as well, apparently as themselves.

Also, has anyone seen Taiyo Sugiura in costume? Team EYES, or ZAP? And, will Leo be dressed in MAT's uniform? Or, as an Ultra Master, like in Ultra Galaxy Legend?

レイモン (雷蒙)
They should seriously make Dyna change modes. I want to see they do a new effect for Dyna's mode change. No offense but the 3D model effect thing they did in the series is kinda cheesy.

And I would love to see Cosmos Future mode again, since it only came out for a while in the 3rd movie.

It would be nice if Cosmos' 3rd movie at the end is continuation to this movie.

Since we're seeing SuperGUTS members in this movie, I'm hoping they'll re-unite Asuka with his friends, explaining their separate lives and adventures between the end of his series and now, inserting any with the Space Pendragon as well.

I'm also hoping that they'll finally explain how and why Musashi came to be in the Showa universe, as an employee of ZAP. Especially since, the last Cosmos movie showed Musashi and Cosmos embarking on Project NOAH.

Assuming that Zero isn't using Run as his host anymore, anybody have any suggestions on who should be his host? Or, should copy to be his host form?

レイモン (雷蒙)
I don't mind if Zero can change his Ultra size into a Human size, haven't that for a long time. I think he was in his Human size once in his Stage 1 Gaiden at the beginning.

Mad Skillz
Staff list is out

Director: Hideki Oka (Ryukendo, Rescue Force, Rescue Fire) has worked on a few Ultraman projects, but this is his first as a lead director
Assistant Director: Toshio Miike (Final Wars, Gamera trilogy, bunch of Godzilla movies)
Writer: Keichi Hasegawa (Dyna, Nexus)

Hideki Oka was the lead director of the "Darclops Zero" OVs, too

He has been the assistant director of Dyna(tv and movie), Gaia(tv), Cosmos(tv and 1st movie), and The Next.

Sounds Good, So Far ...

These directors, plus the return of Ultraman's most prolific Heisei writer, seems to be a pretty good sign. Does anyone have any lists of what episodes each one was involved in?

And, how soon do you think we'll start to hear about who's starring in the movie? (Besides the folks that Oku has already mentioned ...)