ULTRAMAN SAGA - Rumors and Pictures

Make a wish:

[HIDE]

Actually, make three:

4s0eg9.jpg
[/HIDE]

Director said the movie is about to be finished. Currently he's working on composition of the 3D scenes.

hidekiokahideki おかひでき
そっとウルトラマンサーガ。本日は3Dの合成チェック。じりじりと完成に向け――。
18 hours ago

Director said the movie is about to be finished. Currently he's working on composition of the 3D scenes.

That's good news, Oku.

It looks like, slowly but surely, we're getting there. And, they're definitely not going to have any production problems like the Korean-made "Sector 7" had!

{T minus 7}

Last edited:

Lynxara

Nice post!!
If I'm reading that right, it says Ultraman Saga is the result of Zero, Cosmos, and Dyna's "hearts becoming one." I'm not sure if the rest of it says Saga was born to fight Hyper Zetton, or is just pointing out that Saga is shown fighting Hyper Zetton in the pic.

Thanks, Lynxara!

If I'm reading that right, it says Ultraman Saga is the result of Zero, Cosmos, and Dyna's "hearts becoming one." I'm not sure if the rest of it says Saga was born to fight Hyper Zetton, or is just pointing out that Saga is shown fighting Hyper Zetton in the pic.

Thanks for translating that statement - which pretty much confirms what I had suspected.

I just hope that the battle is just as spectacular as the one between Noa and Dark Mephisto(?) at the climax of Nexus ...

Btw, is there any word on who's doing the music for the movie?

{T minus 6}

Thanks for translating that statement - which pretty much confirms what I had suspected.

I just hope that the battle is just as spectacular as the one between Noa and Dark Mephisto(?) at the climax of Nexus ...

Btw, is there any word on who's doing the music for the movie?

{T minus 6}

Fumio Hara, the music arranger of the last movie and Ultra Galaxy tv series.

The Virtually All Musician Ultra Movie

Fumio Hara, the music arranger of the last movie and Ultra Galaxy tv series.

Thanks.

I'd hoped to have some of the music that original Dyna composer Tatsumi Yano had used, and Gaia composer Toshihiko Sahashi is my favorite Ultra composer. And, I remember reading that Takeshi Tsuruno is supposed to be singing "Only You Do I Want To Protect" this time around.

Oddly enough, Wikipedia is listing that Kenji Kawai did the score on Ultraman Zero: The Revenge of Belial ... But then, it's also listing that the events in Saga take place 18 years after the end of Dyna, not 13. Perhaps someone is reading the wrong numbers here?

Finally, would someone who reads Japanese please take a look at the character bio for Dyna from the UltramanSaga.com page?

http://www.ultramansaga.com/charcter.html

When I put it through Google Translate, it came up with that Asuka "had been saved from a desperate struggle to remain human"??!!! But, as we know from the series, Asuka is human. Or, has he become more than that?

{T minus 5}

Yes, Kenji Kawai was the composer, and the music arrangers were Fumio Hara and Yoshiaki Fujisawa.

According to the description of the last movie's OST CD:

川井憲次のメロディを原文雄・藤澤慶昌の両名がアレンジ。
http://music.yahoo.co.jp/record/dtl/LAA495812/

About Dyna's bio, it says:
In the last episode of the series, Asuka saved human race from being eliminated. In the end, he was varnished in light. However, the S-GUTS crew continues to hold the belief that they will meet Asuka again one day.

Thanks Again, Oku!

Yes, Kenji Kawai was the composer, and the music arrangers were Fumio Hara and Yoshiaki Fujisawa.

According to the description of the last movie's OST CD:

http://music.yahoo.co.jp/record/dtl/LAA495812/

About Dyna's bio, it says:
In the last episode of the series, Asuka saved human race from being eliminated. In the end, he was varnished in light. However, the S-GUTS crew continues to hold the belief that they will meet Asuka again one day.

Indeed. It looks like there's a massive ret-con underway here, changing Asuka from an ordinary human host to some sort of Ultraman "Doctor", based on the earlier translation you did from Temox.com. What do you suppose brought this on?

And, one last thing. If Asuka can travel ... pretty much to wherever he wants, why hasn't he gone home? It always seemed to me that, with the exception of "The Return of Hanejiro", Asuka has always been teamed up with different people, but with hardly any of his old teammates. In Super 8, it was AU Daigo and Gamu, plus 5 other Ultras. In Ultra Galaxy Legend, he was teamed up with ZAP's Space Pendragon crew - and seemed to be on a friendly basis with the Space Garrision. And now, he's based with a bunch of "Asukas" running battle machines. Plus Cosmos, Zero, and Zero's newest host - who is the new youngest member of the SuperG.U.T.S. crew. Did he get kicked out of SuperG.U.T.S., or what?

{T minus 4}

Last edited: