so ginga has all the ultra bro's powers now? kinda overpowered and how far have imperizaiers fallen, from mebius barely being able to beat one, now they are just canon fodder

Member of the Doomcock Army, w/o respect we reject
I thought it was just the first six, but this also includes Leo to Zero?

Ore, Sanjou!
so ginga has all the ultra bro's powers now? kinda overpowered and how far have imperizaiers fallen, from mebius barely being able to beat one, now they are just canon fodder

I thought it was just the first six, but this also includes Leo to Zero?

to clear up the confusion, the Strium Brace lets Ultraman Ginga Strium use the special attacks of the 6 Ultra Brothers, and I'd honestly say this makes up for one of the big ways they screwed up the original Ginga.

as indicated by the various Spark Dolls Bandai released, he was supposed to be able to turn into different Ultramen, but he just into the monsters he defeated, and even though Tiga, Ultraman, and Seven did appear in the series, it was other people that Ultralived into them, not Hikaru

Last edited:
Harumph.
This episode wasn't too bad. Although, I can't help but feel it was a little too early to bring in the Strium Brace. Such a significant power-up ought to have been saved up until at least midway through.

I guess it's not that much of a grievous error in a series about collecting power-ups.

Last edited:
Ore, Sanjou!
This episode wasn't too bad. Although, I can't help but feel it was a little too early to bring in the Strium Brace. Such a significant power-up ought to have been saved up until at least midway through.

I guess it's not that much of a grievous error in a series about collecting power-ups.

eh, considering Ginga Strium was heavily used in the marketing for the show and in magazine scans, along with how the "S" in the possibly stands for "Strium", it makes sense that he'd first appear early on

heck, both the Strium Brace and Ginga Strium have been in the opening since episode 1

Last edited:
Harumph.
eh, considering Ginga Strium was heavily used in the marketing for the show and in magazine scans, along with how the "S" in the possibly stands for "Strium", it makes sense that he'd first appear early on

heck, both the Strium Brace and Ginga Strium have been in the opening since episode 1

Never said it didn't make sense. I said it felt a bit early and that INCLUDES promotional material and the opening.

Final boss for the first half: Five King-http://ultra.wikia.com/wiki/File:Five_King_Scan_No_1.jpg