Mad Skillz
uVg7Bvf.png

The first episode is out! (Raw)

It's a pretty interesting first episode, a little slow to start out with and then straight to the point. There's an interesting twist involved with the "transforming into other heroes" aspect here as the hero can also transform into the monsters, and mistakenly does as his first transformation. The cast is full of kids, most of whom don't get a ton of screen time, so I feel like their performances are going to be hit and miss.

The series has a very odd split airing schedule, 12 episodes total, 6 now, 6 early next year, and one special later this year.

Saw the first episode, pretty good by my standards. Kinda odd to see Tiga fighting alongside Taro.

レイモン (雷蒙)
Especially where Taro is going to be taking the brunt of it, due to his current state. Since the Ginga Spark right now can't restore him.

Hikaru can't even transform to Taro either.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dHOzxbqWXs"]??????????????? ???????????????? - YouTube[/ame]

Higher Quality.

K

Kamen Rider IXA

Saw the first episode, pretty good by my standards. Kinda odd to see Tiga fighting alongside Taro.
It was some kind of multiversal war called Darl Spark War or something like that. So we are going to see every Ultra unverse in one way or another.
We should be getting Nexus tribute soon.

I can't say anything about show, yet. But I'm just absolutely loving all themes and OST.

P.S. Black King's rise was so hilarious:laugh:

Some kind of Beast mode
I thought this first ep, was interesting. The action is what kept me invested though, those camera angles were sexy though. The zoom-in to ginga through the trees, and the spin angle when he dropped to the earth was boss. Ginga's design to me, is the only Ultra suit I've ever liked as well.

I've seen clips of other Ultras in the past, but could never get into them. This being my first, it didn't lose my attention as much as I expected it to. I'd like to see it in high quality and with subs eventually, but I'm not in a rush.

Harumph.
I just finished up the first episode. I enjoyed it a lot, although I did feel the was a teensy bit of exposition that was lost on me due to being unable to understand Japanese. But nothing that can't be helped by reading up on the series or perhaps fansubs in the foreseeable future.

Admittedly, the bits with Taro cracked me up. I mean, the main character is talking to a vinyl figure. It's hilarious, especially when I have a similar figure of Leo standing on my desk.

As for the premise of the show, it's alright for what it is. I long for the day where there is another Ultraman series in the more traditional sense, but at least this way there is still a new series.

"Training."
So with this the big three toku franchises each have their own character who can transform into other characters.

Decade x Gokaiger x Ginga movie please! :p