UltimateCreature's Sales Thread - Going broke for GOOOO-KAIGER!

UltimateCreature's Sales Thread - SHOP UPDATE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOURZE?!

MAJOR UPDATE!

Hello HJU! I'm UltimateCreature. I'm new to the forums so this is obviously my first sale. I consider myself to be an honest, legit businessman who can be fairly reasonable. I do have select rules and guidelines one needs to abide by when purchasing from me...

RULES/GUIDELINES

-The ONLY payment method I accept is Paypal, and then only confirmed addresses.

-My prices are pretty firm, but what's a merchant without some wiggle-room? Don't hesitate to send me an offer, but please make realistic offers otherwise they'll be ignored. Shipment fee is not included in price.

-BE PROMPT because I will be. Don't initiate a transaction without being ready to finalize it. I don't reserve items. I'm here to supply users with items at a "first come, first serve" basis. That's capitalism for you...

TRADING

- I do accept trades. If I don't have an item listed on my Want/Trade then don't offer.

SHIPMENT

-Once I receive payment I'll ship within 48 hours. If the item is purchased on Friday afternoon (after the post office is closed), Saturday, or Sunday; your 48 hours will begin on Monday.

-Shipment via USPS Priority Mail

-I ONLY ship within the continental U.S.

RETURNS

-No returns accepted. Buyer beware

My tag!
063.jpg

Now, on to the items...

DX Kamen Rider OOO (Oz) Driver - Complete, MIB - $70 PENDING
065.jpg
066.jpg
Used, but very mint henshin belt from the 12th Hesei Rider, OOO. It includes gently used batteries. Everything is inside its respective shrink-wrap except for the medals. Item was used for display purposes only.

O-Medal Set #01 & #02 - Complete, MIB/MOC - $15 each or $27 for both PENDING
067.jpg
These are coveted items that need no introduction. The medals were carefully removed from the packaging with a sharp knife. The packaging is still in great condition. Includes respective Ganbaride cards.

NEW ITEMS

O-Medal Set 03 x2 (used item on the left, new item on the right) - Complete, MIB - $23 for used, $25 for new

1000000630.jpg
These items are similar to the ones previously listed. The trick is, one of these Medal Sets are MISB The open set is still very much mint and the Ganbaride card is included.

O-Medal Set 04 - Complete, MIB - $23

1000000631.jpg

Same story as the other sets. Item is used, but as near to new as new can get. I've had it for about a week; scanned once.

DX Medagaburyu w/ Tyranno & Lion Cell Medals - Complete, MIB -
$60

1000000626.jpg
1000000628.jpg
A very nice, hefty roleplay item from OOO. It resembles an amped-up Rangerstick in a way... Anyway, the weapon for the 'Invincible Combo' of OOO comes mint in box with both Cell Medals. Used for display only.

DX Taja Spinner w/ Kujaku & Condol Core Medals - Complete, MIB - $45.00

1000000622.jpg
1000000624.jpg
Another DX roleplay item from OOO. This is the weapon of the 'Divine Combo'. It comes MIB with two Core Medals.

Want/Trade
Only interested in items that are MINT

- DX Gokai-Oh
- DX Gokai Machines Magidragon, Patstriker, & Gaolion
- DX Gokai Spear
- DX Gokai Buckle

Last edited:
I am dang interested in that Panda Medal. Even though I don't have an OOO Driver, This can be a good way to start since I'm starting/SLOWLY to get some Ranger Keys.

I'll let you know next month if I can buy that Panda medal.

What's the condition of the SHF? Any scratches/loose joints?

Edit: Nevermind, I saw you only ship in the US.

I am dang interested in that Panda Medal. Even though I don't have an OOO Driver, This can be a good way to start since I'm starting/SLOWLY to get some Ranger Keys.

I'll let you know next month if I can buy that Panda medal.

Alright. If it's still in stock I'll be happy to conduct business with you. Panda was my first medal too.

I'm thinking about getting those Medal Sets, if I do I won't be able to pay till Friday April 1st.

you still have it up for sale? i might be interested in the bundle if i get some extra money this week.