Ugly Sonic makes a Comeback!

Awkward Correspondent

Ugly Sonic was the creepy  2019 CGI Model of Sonic on the first trailer of Sonic the Hedgehog. This character model garnered so much hate because of his creepy uncanny valley features. The hatred of the fans forced Paramount Pictures to remodel Sonic.
Ugly Sonic only Trailer

Well he made a comeback! He use to be the source of ridicule and scrutiny but Disney purchased the rights for Ugly Sonic! He becomes a separate character of his own!  Ugly Sonic is now his own entity and has developed his own fan base! From a failed CGI model of Animation, to a beloved character!
How in the heck did this happened?

We really have both Movie Sonics co-existing in 2022. 😂 pic.twitter.com/cB36rZGl9E
— Cy💎 (@Cybrid101) May 20, 2022

Chip n’ Dale: Rescue Rangers, The Movie where...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
The Kung Fu Irish Princess
You know what is awesome? Disney Hired the company that animated Sonic the Hedgehog movie to animate this film. That made Disney ask for Ugly Sonic and they happen to keep the CGI model inside their hardware.

What a fantastic utilization of Ugly Sonic! Glad to actually see him existing in something actually. At least the character model didn't go completely to waste. Character designers still worked hard for that model.

I can't communicate in words the amount I love the amazing way they took care of this. Paid attention to the fans and worked on the plan and made the first one an character.This film is so damn wonderful they added such countless references to a lot of famous and cult favorite characters. To top everything of. They gave Ugly Sonic a lot of screen time which is added incredibly to the plot.It makes sense to have him in the Movie since this year is his 30th Anniversary and Sega said they were going all out with Sonic.

Resident Bronteroc
Disney should buy Ugly Sonic from Sega and Paramount and make him an official Disney character. Deadpool started as a parody of Deathstroke!

Those teeth still gives me nightmares. I can't believe Batman, A warner bros character made a cameo on this movie.

6th Ranger
Spoilers .... Peter Pan is the villain of the movie, he became middle aged overweight and bitter so he do CGI surgeries on characters and force them to make bootleg films.

If there is a sequel, I want to see more Ugly Sonic. Maybe more cameos from Alvin and the Chipmunk.

Future Squid Game winner
At least that old character model is not put into waste. People still worked hard for it.

I did paramount pictures did a very commendable job in redesigning the ugly Sonic to a more loved and developed a stronger fan base in the present character than what he did when stared in the modelling of CGI animation.