UFC Undisputed 3

I know that I may be a little late to the party, since the PS4 is coming out soon, but i have finally decided to get a PS3. The new GTA V came out recently, and i really want to play it, so I have decided to get a PS3. But it won't be worth spending all of that money ont he console just to play GTA V. I have seen a few other games that I am gong to purchase once I buy the PS3, and have been thinking about whether or not I want to purchase UFC Undisputed 3. I have heard that the controls are VERY difficult. I like difficulty in my games, but when they are too hard it takes the fun aspect out of gaming.

So, has anybody got experience with this game? If so, what are the pros and cons? Thanks.

The controls aren't very difficult. If you've played any of the previous ones from the PS3/360 generation, you have nothing to worry about. The only major change I can think of when it comes to controls is the submissions, but even then, it isn't difficult. It's a great game. It has Pride mode, too, which you probably already know.

The controls aren't very difficult. If you've played any of the previous ones from the PS3/360 generation, you have nothing to worry about. The only major change I can think of when it comes to controls is the submissions, but even then, it isn't difficult. It's a great game. It has Pride mode, too, which you probably already know.

Thank you very much for your response. I have never played any of the other UFC games. I have been into UFC for perhaps five or four years now. Three years at the very least. But I have never played the games because I have never had the money for the consoles up until now. I recently got a PS3 for my birthday though and I got GTA V with it, but the game that I really want to play is UFC Undisputed 3. Yeah, I know about pride mode. I can't wait to play it, but I was a bit reluctant because people repeatedly would say that the controls were pretty difficult, and I was just wondering if it interfered with the gameplay THAT much, because it would take a lot of fun out of the game.