JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
I remember watching it in 1988 when I was visiting family back home in The Philippines. You're saying that they never completed the series back then, and they only recently completed it years later, with a different cast? :sly:

That's fucked up.

Lurker
I seen the first 3 eps subbed and well all i can say is it's different

I remember watching it in 1988 when I was visiting family back home in The Philippines. You're saying that they never completed the series back then, and they only recently completed it years later, with a different cast? :sly:

That's fucked up.

only the last 2 or 3 episodes were done by a different dubbing team. yeah, you could say that it is pretty fucked up. they fucked the majority of tokusatsu shows they aired back in the day by not showing us the endings (kamen rider black and maskman for example still remain unfinished to this day). :(

Eye See You
only the last 2 or 3 episodes were done by a different dubbing team. yeah, you could say that it is pretty fucked up. they fucked the majority of tokusatsu shows they aired back in the day by not showing us the endings (kamen rider black and maskman for example still remain unfinished to this day). :(

^ Don't forget Ultraman Ace & 80 aswell. :shakefist

^ yeah those too! there's lots more but i can't think of em right now. :shakefist

^really? i thought they didn't show the ending of tiga. what about dyna? and i know they didn't air all the episodes of janperson but i heard from people that it was actually finished from beginning to end. is this true?

Lurker
Ok guys i just watched ep 5 and the klu klux klan is in a toku :redface2:

now that is fucked up, they dont appear again do they cause they kinda bother me :(

Eye See You
^ Get over it.

Shaider has one of the most awesome finales. Amazing story and fighting in there. :buttrock: