DJXy1ToW4AA4cGP.jpg

It's the power up you've all been waiting for!

This week: We established that Tsurugi has the power heal people and to potentially resurrect the dead
, we get confirmation that Lucky is a descendant of Orion, a new power up appears with CGI powers that may not appear again, and Orion dies in a knelt position (going to try that phoenix power on him Tsurugi? No? OK then...).

Lurker
Haha, how i miss that loophole? Nah, Tsurugi must be so exhausted that using his power again can be cost his life.
The reason cannot be if Orion alive then they didn't need to leave 2 Kyuranger in the past and make another possibility for time paradox and give them another twist for story.

I think that's what they were going for as to why Tsurugi doesn't just bring everyone back to life. Though isn't Orion meant to put past Tsurugi into the Orion? It would seem much more difficult for Xio and Champ to convince him to go in. Ah well, it will probably get undone in the next episode lol.

Lurker
I think that's what they were going for as to why Tsurugi doesn't just bring everyone back to life. Though isn't Orion meant to put past Tsurugi into the Orion? It would seem much more difficult for Xio and Champ to convince him to go in. Ah well, it will probably get undone in the next episode lol.
I thought Orion already put Tsurugi in Argo, that is why he still not seeing his newborn son. So Xiao and Champ task is only to tell the tale about Kyuuranger. One of Kyuutama which sealing Argo already eaten by Worm monster which make me wonder if Tsurugi going to the past didn't really change anything. But if someone else can pose as Orion to give Kiel one of Argo Kyuutama. Okay, this become more confusing. I hate time travel.