C-7qPnIWsAA4nqs.jpg:small

A new romance blossoms?

This week: playing eye spy, Garu returns the favour, a lot of green screen duplicating fun, the first full team morph and roll call, a new mecha combination, and a modified ED dance because they finally realised it was a bad idea to have a little kid thrusting (but at least Magi Yellow still appears in it).

Last edited:
D

Dr Kain

Not bad, but god dammit, the show is now 12 episodes in and I am STILL waiting for the god damn character development to kick in. WTF Toei? Get off the god damned gimmicks and give me some fucking character development!! Spada, Garu, and Hammy have barely had anything beyond 30 seconds in the four hours worth of content while Champ hasn't had jackshit in 10 episodes. Also, when are they going to leave Earth and go rescue other planets again? Of course, it's not like they have really done much of anything except for listen to Lucky whine like the little ***** he is. Daigo may have stolen Kyoryuger to himself, but at least the other rangers had episodes to their names by this point. Hell, this show hasn't even bothered to actually show us the main villain outside of him clearly being a Star Wars fan. UGH!

Oh, and good god is that combined mech ugly as all hell. Lastly, why did they go and change the ending dance?

Either complaints from parents, or they planned on changing the dance all along.

Remember how in previous Sentai Ed's; they changed the lyrics to the songs / dances / entire song after X amount of episodes

They might've just planned dance variations so that it doesn't get boring.

Well episode 13 might answer one of Dr Kain's demands, though at this point I doubt we'll leave Earth outside of the summer movie and maybe the finale. Other planets are expensive! Also, that mecha combination may not be around for very long if the next episode is anything to go by.

D

Dr Kain

They finally taped Lucky's mouth shut? Or did they give Sparda and Hammy development?