R

raden238

Here we go!!! the teaser trailer for the upcoming Kamen Rider Zi-O vs Decade movie for TELASA and official toei fan club streaming service!

And uhhhh yeahhh not much to say aside from Decade's Complete Form V2. They gave Decade a new form change and it's hideous!!! They glued cards to his cape!!! This is like a fanmade constume!! Better off with a repaint of complete form with just the cards of the 10 Heisei Phase 2 Riders!

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
So, did anyone ever actually watch these? I watched the first one & it was friggin wierd. I was surprised though-- the run times of all six episodes actually amounted to a 2 hour movie & all ran together as a single story, but the only thing really tying it all together was Decade doing his usual alt. universe world jumping. Decade VS Zi-O comes before Zi-O VS Decade, if anyone was wondering.

R

raden238

So, did anyone ever actually watch these? I watched the first one & it was friggin wierd. I was surprised though-- the run times of all six episodes actually amounted to a 2 hour movie & all ran together as a single story, but the only thing really tying it all together was Decade doing his usual alt. universe world jumping. Decade VS Zi-O comes before Zi-O VS Decade, if anyone was wondering.

I did watch it but I was literally just skipped through to the fighting scenes. I was not at all even going to bother with the weird violent mystery stuff they had going on with both specials. Apparently, K-Touch 21 was just something Tsukasa pulled outta nowhere and used it. So ok.... It was nice that Narutaki and AR Kuuga both returned for something that's not really all that good.

I endured those specials last week and finished them at the weekend. If that's the quality of Inoue's writing now then I don't know how he continues to get any work. Nobody involved with this comes out of it well.

It was nice to see Narutaki but I feel we were robbed of the obvious "ONORE ZI-O!!!"