toku.png

The official Toei Tokusatsu Fanclub has teased two Kamen Rider projects to be co-created with another Japanese streaming service called TELASA (which I believe is the new name for video pass). The projects will be released on both services.

A video was released featuring this Jester-like masked figure. People with more patience than me have examined it frame-by-frame, and in the last few seconds when the screen briefly turns green, there is some text that only appears for a frame or two, which displays the name "Tsukasa Kadoya." Those with good memories may know that is the character better known as Kamen Rider Decade.

No more information is due to be released until December 20th.

R

raden238

I thought Decade ended? Didn't the actor tweet out that his return in Zi-O was meant to be Decade's finale as well? Or is this really the Neverending Journey for him?

K

Kamen Rider IXA

Didn't the actor tweet out that his return in Zi-O was meant to be Decade's finale as well?
And did anyone srriouslt believed him? It's his third "finale", I think. Inoue is pretty much Takeshi Sasaki of Heisei Riders and he gonna pop up countless times more. If anything, I'm surprised it took him little more than a year to come back.

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
Unless this is like Amazons & they're making a more serious reboot of Decade. Either way, I'm up for it.

So here we go, the two new Rider projects have been revealed: "Rider Time Kamen Rider Zi-O vs Decade: The 7 Zi-Os" and "Rider Time Kamen Rider Decade vs Zi-O: The Decade House Death Game."

One will be released on TELASA and the other will stream on the official Toei Tokusatsu Fan Club site. They will be available from February 9th 2021. There will apparently be three episodes (not sure if that's three episodes each or if one is two episodes and the other just a single episode).

Long-time director Satoshi Morota is at the helm and they have been written by the infamous Toshiki Inoue.

ridertime_202012_02.png

ridertime_202012_01.png

Member of the Doomcock Army, w/o respect we reject
I'll look forward. Surprised Toei's official toku channel isn't doing more Decade and Zi-O and went with Gaim's movie to introduce international audiences. I mean Decade was my first rider series, it helps introduce the basics of the 2000s ones.

K

Kamen Rider IXA

Gaim is more popular among general crowd thanks to Urobuchi's name.
Decade is supposed to be a crossover season and it all always raises questions of "should I watch 9 series before it?" questions.
Though if they were going with just movies, Toei should have went with the most popular ones, Paradise Lost or The Gaia Memories of Fate. They work well enough as standalone films.

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
Hey, I'm up for more Rider Times. Ryuki & Shinobi were great, as were the 2 canon Zi-O movies. Looking forward to it.