All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
@DK: How many times have you used that???

Eye See You
My question is, why would any heterosexual male attend this film if he wasn't getting some from a girl for it? A bet FK? Really? Or are you just feeling curious?

Because I am open minded.

I believe this summarizes it...

real-vampires.gif

Yep.

The sad part is my sister tells me Karate Kid 1 was crap which is what we watched before this movie and then when Twilight was on I was thinking that this generation is doomed. Completely and utterly doomed.

But yeah, I don't even want to comprehend this Twilight craze. Especially after viewing this film. Some scenes didn't even make fucking sense, the Wolf guy got pissed, turned into wolf, summoned his wolf pack, and then LEFT THEM RIGHT AFTER to go warn the vampires that the wolves were coming for no apparent fucking reason. I was flabbergasted by this. It came off as "I like to start drama".

and wtf was up with the Bella girl, she was skinnier than Keith's ex boyfriend after he locked him in the cold room for a month for touching his JEM figures.

When The Fruit Of Life Corrupts Men
I just had some questions for the twilight fans here.

The better question should be "Why do they read it in the first place?"

I'm trying my best to withold saying something that'll get me banned, I really am

When The Fruit Of Life Corrupts Men
Because Stephanie Meyer has deep, deep issues with sex.

Is it wrong that I completely wanted to drop my religion for good when I found out that she was also a mormon/latter day saint like myself?

Banned
What I don't get is how mothers can let their daughters go to this crap. I know adult women are one thing, but young girls look up to the females in this series.:redface2:

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
Yeah, that thought terrifies me. If you've never been to the website notalwaysright.com and looked in their Twilight section, you should. The saddest part is that it isn't just prepubescent girls. *shudders*

Banned

That's funny but also true. I also just don't get how they can call these vampires. I mean it's been said in this thread the reasons why they are NOT vampires. I know the vampire thing has been done to death, but there are unique ways to go about it. Take the series of books by Brian Lumley, Necroscope. Those take the entire vampire thing and expand, change, and twist the vampire thing... But the core ideas are still there. Sparkles and **** don't a vampire make.