Not just Your Average Reviewer
[Have no idea on where should I had posted this, mods please help in shifting this thread if it's in the wrong place, thanks ^_^]

Isn't it vexing? Sometimes when you're putting on a sticker on a Sound Capsule Gaia Memory, after awhile you realize it's placed incorrectly. You try to peel it off and you see that the sticky part's lying on the Memory(that white piece right there, yeah), congrats, you just destroyed a perfectly good Memory. What do you do now, go get yourself a new one? Not with this tutorial you won't.

Also with this tutorial(if done correctly) will make your Gaia Memory look better than it already is. Don't you just hate that improper cut-out Sound Capsule/Candy Toy Gaia Memory sticker, different from the DX Gaia Memories' Version right?

What you'll need:
-Clear tape/Masking Tape (Masking tape works better)
-That other half of the Gaia Memory sticker you just tore off
-Double-sided tape (You'll need one that's of the similar width as the Gaia Memory sticker
-Blue tack
-Cutting tools
-Flat Black or Black Spray Paint (or a color that matches the border of the sticker)
[I'm using black since I'm doing rescue work for my Candy Toy 'T2' Cyclone Memory]
-Clear Spray Paint for that awesome shine
-Patience, and lots of it

First off what you wanna do is to keep the other half of the sticker, that's important. Next remove the annoying white sticky part from the Memory, throw it away. If there're remaining residues, using some tape/blue tack, with the sticky part aiming at the Memory, rapidly dab as hard as you can onto the residues while holding the Memory down. You know you've done a good job when you can't feel any stickiness or see any residue.

Cut out a piece of Double-sided tape, hold it down, leaving the sticky part exposed and carefully place the sticker onto the exposed tape, sunny side up, unless you want a Memory with a white face. Cut out the extra white tape around the sticker, even if you accidentally cut around the edges, it'll be fine, just don't slash through the entire piece of sticker. This is to ensure that the sticker is gonna stick on well and not leave flaps around after you place it on the Memory.

DSC03026.jpg
DSC03027.jpg

Now, using some tape(clear or masking), cut piece by piece and one by one, place them around the Gaia Memory sticker part and some more tape to cover the ENTIRE Memory, leaving the sticker part open, we're gonna be painting the Memory next.

DSC03028a.jpg

To make things good to go before we move on to the painting, use a microfiber cloth or a soft tissue to get rid of any dirt that may have been collected in the previous steps.

DSC03029.jpg

Bring the covered Memory, black spray paint and clear spray paint to a well-ventilated location, take a cardboard or several pieces with you as you don't want your mom screaming at you for getting paint onto the house. Place the covered Memory onto the cardboard/layers of newspaper, place your hand that's holding the black spray paint at one edge of the background, keeping a distance away.

When you're ready, drag your hand across the background and spray a coat over the Memory, if after one spray isn't enough to cover the sticker part, give it another drag+spray attack. Why did I say drag your hand across the background? That's because sometimes you can't control the paint and a lot will get onto the Memory or the target that you're spraying at, this is so that the paint isn't gonna be so thick, increasing your waiting time.

DSC03032.jpg

Now go do something else for 30 minutes for the paint to dry(I was typing this tutorial waiting for the paint to dry while listening to some tunes ^_^)

If you had given your Memory a lot of coats, here's Kamen Rider Decade - All Riders VS DaiShocker Director's Cut Version for you guys to enjoy while waiting for the paint to dry:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=506728135970E826[/ame]

-------------------------After 30 Minutes-------------------------

Depending on how many coats you gave the sticker part, and where did you place the Memory to dry, 15-30 minutes' how long the paint will take to dry. I gave mine 3 coats and 20 minutes was more than enough as I placed my Memory on a table with the sun and wind facing it.

This is what you'll get(I used a Flat Black for this[as it was my only black spray paint], for greater results just black paint will do), you'll know that the paint has dried when you dab your finger on it and the paint doesn't 'fight back':

DSC03034.jpg

Now take the sticker that you taped with double-sided tape, peel off the white part and tape it onto your Memory, if you had cut out a lot from one edge of the sticker, place it closer to the opposite side of the damage, this is for the next part.

Also, if you had given the sticker part a normal color spray instead of a flat color spray, it won't look like this, it'll be of a much deeper color, but this is alright as we still have one more step.

DSC03035.jpg
DSC03036.jpg

As you can see I had damage on the left side of the sticker, so I placed it closer to the right.
DO NOT REMOVE THE TAPE PIECES ON YOUR MEMORY YET!!!

Keeping the tape pieces on the Memory, take the clear spray paint, and give the sticker part of the Memory a THICK coat, this will give the base paint around the sticker a deeper color, if you had used a normal color spray, you may skip this part, but this'll also improve the look of your Memory as it'll give it a nice shine, so you may wanna try it ^_^.

DSC03037.jpg

NOTE: The flash had nothing to do with giving the sticker part a shine, that was the clear coat's job.

Again, you'll have to wait for the paint to dry, so enjoy the rest of All Riders VS DaiShocker Director's Cut!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=506728135970E826[/ame]

Again do something else while waiting for the thick clear coat to dry.
[At this point of time I finished up this tutorial to this part and continued re-watching Ultra Galaxy Legends the Movie]

--------------------------------Awhile Later-------------------------------------

If you're impatient(like me) and wanna check on your masterpiece, don't dab you finger onto the sticker yet, instead, dab your finger onto the sprayed tape around it(as normally you would spray the sticker part along with the surrounding tape, giving the whole thing an equal coat), if the clear coat hasn't dried, you'll feel that the paint is a little sticky but won't 'fight back', and once you take off your finger you'll see your fingerprint on the surrounding tape, this means that the paint has dried, but still need time for the coat to solidify. You can also do the same for other projects where masking(covering the other parts to focus on just one part) is involved ^_^

DSC03038.jpg
DSC03040.jpg

*Sigh* C'mon dry already!

------------------------------45 Minutes Later-----------------------------------

Okay *phew!* The finished Masterpiece is complete! Once the clear coat's dried, remove the piece of tape around it, that could be used for another rescue work or even as a template for your own Memory design! How's that for recycling?

DSC03042.jpg
DSC03043.jpg
DSC03044.jpg
DSC03045.jpg

Although the black background's a little different from the sticker's edge, it still gives you that full edge which the Sound Capsule Gaia Memory/Candy Toy Gaia Memory lacks.
DSC03060.jpg

As you guys can see I still have ways to go ^_^ll

Of course it's nothing compared with the real thing, even so it's still awesome! Why? Because it's YOUR hard work that created that!

Now you finally have the Gaia Memory Sticker on the Gaia Memory along with a new look!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now anyone who've known me would know that I'm the type that other than doing Reviews on my Channel, I also do random stuffs, so before we move on to the 'random picture' here's a picture of me with the 'T2' Cyclone Memory:
DSC03064.jpg

As a Tribute to Izumi Kyosui (AKA "The guy whom Hard gay would be proud of" -by rgregorius) :p
DSC03068-1.jpg
DSC03069-1.jpg

Thanks for reading this tutorial, hope it helped!

-Sasuke