Turning Red Will Hit Blu-Ray And Other Physical Formats May 3

Staff member
Whether you realize it or not, an interesting experiment is currently going on in the home video marketplace: the selling of movies that made their debut not in theaters, but on streaming. In other words, to take something home that you already saw at home. The question is, will people be willing to pay for something they can already see via subscription? Is a hard physical copy important to enough consumers that this sort of thing can be supported? ….Honestly, I hope so.
They came out with a physical disc for The Mitchells Vs The Machines last year, and I snapped it right up. The important thing is that the discs still offer the Disc Experience: meaning they contain things you can’t see any other way, that they are packed with bonus features including the all-important feature-length commentary. When done properly, a good DVD or Blu-Ray feels like walking into a museum dedicated to something you love and knowing in that instant you’ll spend hours there. The Mitchells disc was made...

Continue reading...

Canada barely gets representation in Hollywood, even if many international stars are from Canada. Turning Red gives me what life was at the early 2000s in Canada.

Turning Red reminds me of How bad my relationship with my mom is growing up. All she cares about is my Good, but I am such a rebel with the victim mentality.