True Lies got rebooted into a TV Show

True Lies , That 1994 movie starring Arnold Schwarzenegger and Jamie Lee Curtis is making a comeback. Now it is going to have a new life as a TV show.That action comedy film made $378.9 million.  Before fans throw their pitchforks about Hollywood remaking everything. The True Lies you know and love is a remake of the French film La Totale!.
The Original Synopses of the movie is about a Secretary who didn’t know her Husband is secretly a Government anti-terrorism agent. All she knows is that he is a boring Computer salesman. James Cameron who directed the True Lies, Titanic,Terminator 2: Judgment Day and Avatar executive...

Continue reading...

Protector of the Ocean
They better redo the Tango Scene and the Striptease scenes, Those are my favorite moments from the movie. This is the movie that made me love Jamie Lee Curtis.

What does the Fox say?
Staff member
True Lies as a movie was fun and very entertaining. I especially like the scenes that were filmed in Florida. True Lies as a TV series? UUhhh ... the movie wasn't that good. I don't expect much from the TV series. In other words, NOT on my watch list.

JBO SLOT GAME ONLINE SLOT
I will give it a shot because its CBS. CBS has been killing it with new shows.