True crime tourism became a thing thanks to Netflix

What does the Fox say?
Staff member
People who have not lived in the place where the crime happened are not really "connected". I remember the movie "In Cold Blood" (1967) was shot o location in Kansas, in the house where the crime occurred. The people who lived there were not exactly thrilled. It conjured up a lot of bad memories. It's almost traumatizing the community all over again. That's just my opinion.

And these tourists are bringing back the trauma. Netflix is so insensitive to the people who got affected by the crime.

We cannot stop Netflix or Amazon prime or anyone to stop creating these true crime dramas but yes I have experienced the surge in criminal activities because they show things in so much detail that people are learning about these crime activities and committing these even for fun. LOL

They better cast Ugly actors to play Series killers so we wont more Serial killer simps on the internet.

Under my Umbrella eh eh eh
Well there is actually a serial killer museum and it even have the couch made of human skin.

Cries in Spanish
My favorite character is a serial killer but she is fictional. So no real people got harmed by her in real life. These weird tourist on the other hand glorifies real life monsters.