True Crime Documentaries available in Netflix that will haunt you

Super Moderator
True Crime Documentaries are like cautionary tales that warn us about our dangers. I didn’t include some of them in the list, but you can still read about them, Just click their titles, and you can read them. Dishonorable Mentions: Our Father, Tiger King, and The Kingmaker.
True Crime Documentaries that will disturb you.
Keep Sweet: Pray and Obey

Warren Jeffs founded a polygamous sect of the Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints as a self-professed prophet. They are not the friendly multilingual Mormons that knock on your door and invite you to be a Mormon. This cult is a Mormon sect that allows men to have as many wives as possible. This documentary will give you a detailed story...

Continue reading...

T

taapseepannu

Don't F with Cats made me lose sleep. It is disturbing beyond repair.

Serial killers are the reason why I decided to learn martial arts. So I can make sure I can protect myself when I walk alone at night,

I watched Don't F with cats and I was shocked what people can do for a little clout.

There's Plastic tree
I grew up in a cult but not as severe as that church from Keep Sweet. My former religion is strict but no Polygamy. The only thing I hate is going to church have attendance and if you miss church, You will talk to the pastor. Oh the Admin of the Church also chooses who people should vote for during elections and they always vote for the worst.

So this Matsunaga Lady dismembered her husband just because he cheated on her?

Hey I just met you!
Keep Sweet Makes me more less religious. That guy is using his power in the church to marry underage girls. Disgusting!

Kay

Netflix also have a documentary about the evil corporation Cambridge Analytica. That company spreads fake news to spread misinformation.

I like crime movies and series but those based on real storys creep me out. When I watch it and some time later, I think how those things could happend to me.

I simply love documentaries. I think it's because they are based on a true story. I never knew of such a list, I'll look up what to watch this afternoon. They sound very chilling to the bone because they already seem very scary. I love acting like a detective with my popcorn in hand, trying to solve all the mysteries. I love the adrenaline rush after watching such cases.