HEROW
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THcItXSnngA"]YouTube - Tron Uprising Animated Series Trailer[/ame]

From Wiki:

---
Tron: Uprising is an upcoming animated science fiction TV series, part of the Tron franchise, which will air on Disney's television channel Disney XD, in the United States. The show is set to air in summer 2012. It will be directed by Charlie Bean, Joseph Kosinski and Sean Bailey, who will also act as executive producer. Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz, Sean Bailey will produce the series. The series is set between Tron and Tron: Legacy. Tron: Uprising has been announced to be a 10 part series. The show is also set to be previewed on the DVD and Blu-Ray release of Tron: Legacy.

Characters

* Beck - The main protagonist. Beck is a young program who leads a revolution against Clu 2. He is trained by Tron and he challenges the evil forces of Tesler. Beck was originally named Beta but his name was changed to Beck.
* Clu 2 - Clu 2 is an antagonist in the series. He is an updated version of Clu. Clu 2 was created by Kevin Flynn, a User. Then he later betrays Flynn and takes over The Grid.
* General Tesler - The main antagonist. Tesler is Clu 2's henchman. His archenemy is Beck.
* Tron - Tron is an original character of the Tron film. He trains the young program, Beck, and is his mentor.
* Page -
* Mara -
* Pavel -
* Zed -
* Able -
* Kevin Flynn - Kevin Flynn is a character of the original Tron film. He is the creator of Clu (the original program) then later Clu 2 (the updated program). But Flynn is betrayed by Clu 2 and tries to kill him. Later Clu 2 takes over The Grid, and Flynn went into hiding.

Cast

* Elijah Wood - Beck
* Emmanuelle Chriqui - Page
* Mandy Moore - Mara
* Paul Reubens - Pavel
* Nate Corddry - Zed
* Lance Henriksen - Tesler
* Reginald VelJohnson - Able
* Bruce Boxleitner - Tron
* Fred Tatasciore - Clu 2
---

Being one of the few people who appreciated the movie, I'm looking forward to this... I guess the programmer in me loves this.

I dunno...... I REALLY hate prequels and this takes place before Legacy. Like I was saying on FB... I hate knowing the fate of the characters and the world. It takes all the fun out of the fight.

In Justice, We Trust!
This looks promising. I enjoyed Legacy a whole lot, so I'll be giving this a shot.

HEROW
Errr... Seems there's already another thread. Thread merging powers please! :nipponlove:

A simple passerby...
I dunno...... I REALLY hate prequels and this takes place before Legacy. Like I was saying on FB... I hate knowing the fate of the characters and the world. It takes all the fun out of the fight.

I kinda disagree. Knowing the fate of the character is kinda what makes it exciting. I mean, you get to see the downfall that was never shown. The epic battle that resulted in what you already know. I mean, I get the whole, knowing end results already, but doesn't it just make it more exciting when you get to see the moment in the prequel that defined everything for the original film?

When I first heard about this, I was skeptical. Having seen that trailer, however, fills me with a decent amount of hope. I'll be keeping my eye on this.

Whomp, whomp!
I kinda disagree. Knowing the fate of the character is kinda what makes it exciting. I mean, you get to see the downfall that was never shown. The epic battle that resulted in what you already know
Yeah...this.

It's the whole idea of "it's not where you are, but HOW you got there."