Trigun Stampede Will Premiere First Episode At Anime NYC

Staff member
Normally animation made in Japan tends to premiere in Japan, but Crunchyroll has scored an exclusive. The first place the premiere episode of Trigun Stampede will be viewable ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD is Anime NYC, at the panel for the anime on November 18.
Trigun was first animated in the 1998 series of the same name that ran for 26 episodes. The series premiered in the US on Adult Swim in 2003. Trigun Stampede will be another adaption of the same story — but this time, it’ll be in 3D. Studio Orange, who specializes in CG animation, is bringing the story to life this time.
Trigun takes place on the planet of No Man’s Land and revolves around Vash the Stampede, one of the most notorious and dreaded gunslingers in the world. Here’s the thing, though — Vash is a total pacifist who never means to hurt anyone. He just has this habit of causing a calamity wherever he goes. Every bounty hunter within a 5,000-mine radius is after him, but Vash won’t let that fact stop him from his mission —...

Continue reading...

This is for the US only right? Crunchyroll have bad reputation when it comes to international members because they got ads that certain anime is available only to find out it is not.

That is what I experienced, I subscribed for a year only to find out the titles I subscribed are not available in my area. They want me to watch boring Isekais and Boruto. No Chainsawman, No jujutsu Kaisen.

I consider the final gun battle in the original Trigun to be among the best in film history. Although I'm not usually a fan of cgi anime, I'll give this one a try because, well, it's Trigun. My one and only complaint is that it seems more Syfy now than Western, whereas the original was more Western with Scifi undertones. Exacerbating the hardships of life on that planet, that western aesthetic did not fail to impress. Even so, I plan to give it a go.

I'm not really sure how I feel about this; ultimately, I'm willing to give it a go (no pun intended), but I'm still a little nervous. If it's CGI, then why? I fell in love with a hand-drawn Trigun. Vash's new hairstyle is also rather strange.

Suomi, Finland in my heart forever!
My thoughts on the revamp are really positive. It's true that it's different from the classic version, which many people like. It serves its purpose, and he retains many features from his original conception. Soundtrack is more of a priority for me. It will be difficult to top the music from the original series. Its musical score won't be the same, but I'm crossing my fingers that it's at least competently composed.

And all that I can see is just another Lemon tree
What a slap in the face to completely alter his classic appearance, which literally all had hidden meaning, such as his hair being because it reminded Rem of her past boyfriend. Oh, no! I just started watching the first one, oh man. This doesn't seem like it'll last very long. Perhaps, though.

JJ

To be honest, I wasn't expecting much from this CG-style animation, but it turned out great. However, I'm not digging the redesigned look of Vash, especially his hair, or the computer graphics. Really, it became a symbol. Regardless, I'll be tuning in since it's Trigun.