Tricera, Tyranno, Condor Core Medals plus DX O-Medal sets 2 and 3

Hey, guys. Thanks to riderProxy, I'm getting the Gashapon Ptera, Kani, Ebi, Kuwagata, Lion, Cheetah, and Kujaku Medals to finally start my O-Medal collection.

But, there were 3 medals that we sadly weren't able to get, which were the Tricera, Tyranno, and Condor Medals. I plan on only buying the OOO Driver and the Medagabryu and maybe Birth's belt and weapon since those are the only weapons from OOO that interest me.

So, if anyone's selling the DX O-Medal sets 2 & 3 along with the Tricera, Tyranno, and Condor Medals for a good price, let me know since I'm also planning on buying that O-Medal Set SP with the BuraKaWani medals and the Magic Hand Astro-Switch/I'm probably gonna sell the Astro-Switch since I'm not set on Fourze's belt yet.

I have all the medals you're looking for.

What were you looking to pay for the medal sets?

I also have Medal set 4, but id only sell it as a set as no one would want a single medal by itself.

Same for Kujaku and Condor, those can only be sold together.

I have all the medals you're looking for.

What were you looking to pay for the medal sets?

I also have Medal set 4, but id only sell it as a set as no one would want a single medal by itself.

Same for Kujaku and Condor, those can only be sold together.

Well, I wouldn't want the prices to be too outrageous since on both Hobby Link Japan and Mandarake, you can find the medal sets as cheap as 10 bucks a set.

In terms of a price for the medal sets, I was thinking about spending at least 8 bucks on each medal set that you have and possibly 12 bucks for your Kujaku and Condor medals.

For everything, I could possibly do 40 shipped. If you don't like that, we can negotiate it down to a price that we're both comfortable with.

PS: I saw your sale thread and the TaJaDoru card you have with those medals is flipping BEAST/Means the card is awesome. Is that included with the Medal sets?

Last edited:
Hey, guys. riderProxy might have just saved my bacon.

She actually went above and beyond by sending me/via email auction links to the medals I needed at a good price. So, I told her to bid on them and buy them so, this thread is kinda null and void.

I might use this thread for trying to buy a Kangaroo and Panda medal in the future/After next month because next month, I'm gonna buy some Gundam kits to keep me from going insane.

Budou though
middleman fee, domestic shipping, bank fee, and international shipping will increase in price with your medals you're getting with riderproxy's help

middleman fee, domestic shipping, bank fee, and international shipping will increase in price with your medals you're getting with riderproxy's help

Yeah, I know. I could have gone the route with Zenoff64, but things don't go the way you plan sometimes.

I think after I pay off the Figuarts G Den-O pre-order, I'm not gonna do some Yahoo Japan auctions for a while.