The one. The only. Berry
Thanks for looking at my thread, please take a second to read some guidelines.

Rules:

USE PRIVATE MESSAGING - If you are interested in something or have a specific question, please PM me. Private messages get sent to my personal email address and allow me to answer faster.

SHIPPING – I prefer to ship domestically in the U.S., but I am not restricting International shipping. Just be aware that you will pay higher shipping costs and it might take longer to get to you. All items will be sent with Delivery Confirmation. Prices listed do not include shipping, if interested in an item; include your zip code so I can get a final total to you. After payment, item will be sent within 2 days, except for Sundays.

Items will sell on a first come, first served basis. I will not hold items; if you have the cash on hand it’s yours.

PAYPAL and certified funds ONLY, no exceptions. Once a final price is given to you, you’re expected to pay within 1 day.

I’ll leave you feedback, so please do the same once you get your item! On eBay you can find my 100% positive feedback under trekkieb47.

This will be updated with new items so check back often! Remember to click thumbnails to see hi-res pics.

FOR SALE

Mirai Sentai Timeranger Time Red figure -$15 Opened only once, stickers not applied. Comes with blaster, swords, base, instructions, 5 inch Time Red figure with light up helmet action (batteries dead)

IMG_0466.jpg

Power Rangers RPM Full Throttle Red, Black and Green figures -$10 each or $25 for the set Mint on Card. Blue SOLD

IMG_0468.jpg

Super Legends Ninja Storm Green Ranger -$15 Mint on Card.

th_IMG_0467.jpg

Banpresto Magiranger 12-inch MagiShine display figure -MAKE AN OFFER A highly detailed nice looking display piece.

th_IMG_0503.jpg

Magiranger Mini - Backpack -MAKE AN OFFER A cute piece would be excellent for small kids or as a purse for the lady that likes Magiranger.

th_IMG_0507.jpg
th_IMG_0508.jpg
th_IMG_0509.jpg
th_IMG_0510.jpg

Cast Prix Photo Magazine from 2007 -MAKE AN OFFER Featuring the casts of Gekiranger, Kamen Rider Den-O and other shows/bands at that time. High quality pictures, very nice.

th_IMG_0511.jpg
th_IMG_0512.jpg
th_IMG_0513.jpg
th_IMG_0514.jpg
th_IMG_0515.jpg
th_IMG_0516.jpg

th_IMG_0517.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Last edited: