Treason: Charlie Cox is back in Netflix but not as Daredevil

Raccoon City Survivor
<p>Treason is Charlie Cox’s Netflix comeback after his hit show moves to a new home. Charlie Cox is truly missed in Netflix after all of the Marvel Netflix originals are wiped out from the service. His Netflix shows The Defenders and Daredevil are no longer available to watch on the service.</p>

Manifesting more seasons of Arcane
It's a good thing this is a miniseries rather than a regular Netflix show because the streaming service has been dropping shows like crazy recently. If they're really successful, they might get a second or third season, but I don't want them to make any long-running series at all. I'd like to see them produce more short-run series. It would appear that Netflix's long-term content is not performing well in terms of viewership these days.

Charlie Cox is one of the few actors who makes me want to watch anything he's in, regardless of the genre. I can't say the same thing about many other actors. One of Charlie's Christmas gifts has been brought forward. Because of the popularity of Daredevil, Olga Kurylenko found herself in a potentially fatal circumstance; it is to everyone's relief that she was able to pull through and is now able to return to her acting career.

Charlie Cox is one of the few actors who makes me want to watch anything he's in, regardless of the genre. I can't say the same thing about many other actors. One of Charlie's Christmas gifts has been brought forward. Because of the popularity of Daredevil, Olga Kurylenko found herself in a potentially fatal circumstance; it is to everyone's relief that she was able to pull through and is now able to return to her acting career.

Perfect Enemy
If Charlie's name is attached to something, and he appears in it, then a lot of people are going to watch it, regardless of what it is. More studios need to realize this. Despite the fact that I don't like She-Hulk, I watched the whole episode because I was looking forward to his appearance. It is going to be very peculiar to watch him move his eyes, make eye contact, and speak with a British accent.

Goddess of the Couch potatoes
If he turns out to be British in real life, James Bond should definitely cast him!
Will he use this opportunity to try out for the role of the new 007? When a "young" British actor plays a spy or action role in a future Bond film, the experience feels to me very much like an audition to me.

This seems to be of high quality. I had the preconceived notion that Charlie would continue to work for Disney Plus; consequently, it came as a pleasant shock to discover that he was starring in a show produced by Netflix. It was interesting to see him in a role that was different from the one I'm used to seeing him play, which is a daredevil.

SCP foundation Mascot
Everyone else has a hard time not automatically assuming that he is blind. My only impression of Charlie Cox is that he is an actor who is blind but plays a seeing man. And he does it so well that at first I was under the impression that he was blind. I've always thought Olga Kurylenko was a talented actress who didn't get enough credit for her work, so I'm looking forward to seeing her in the upcoming Marvel film Thunderbolts. She exemplifies the possibility that a Bondgirl can go on to have a long and fruitful career.