Lurker
YES!! After hearing what travis said at the ending of the first game, I thought there wouldn't be any sequel. NICE!! Love that Terminator vibe :castlerock: Desperate Struggle? DS? :O_O:I hope it stays as a wii game

One of life's all time finest games... I remember Suda 51 talking about how much he wanted to make a 360 game.... I wonder if there's a chance Travis will make the jump?

*fangasm* Amazing! I was so hoping that there would be a sequel! First the Beyond Good and Evil sequel and now this information is gloriously brought to my attention. I am going to enjoy the next couple of years if this keeps up. :)

Lurker
150pxgrasshoppermanufacpd8.png

Goichi Suda Has Not Given Up On You Nintendo Wii

When asked how No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle was different from No More Heroes, Grasshopper Manufacture's Goichi Suda jokingly pointed out that the titles were not the same and that in-game outfits had changed as well. M'kay! "We wanted to do it for the Xbox 360," Suda said, "but the Wii's motion controlled interface feels the best." For Suda, that interface is exactly what No More Heroes is.

Don't count on seeing an Xbox 360 version anytime soon. "We don't have plans for an Xbox 360 No More Heroes. There is nothing of that sort scheduled in our development cycle." When No More Heroes was originally slated for the Xbox 360, Suda hoped to capitalize on the system's graphical power. That doesn't mean he's given up on the Wii's power. "There's still room for the Wii's graphics to get better and better," Suda said.

SOURCE

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
I hope its gonna be Wii Motion Plus compatible to make the sword control more accurate.