Status
Not open for further replies.
When you call them "infamous", is that a....bad thing?

Third-party Transformers products have always been sort of a grey area with regards to the legality of distribution.

Something like that six-part Devastator is considered acceptable because there is no real alternative made by Hasbro and thus no interference with their sales. But producing a near-perfect replica of an existing toy mold? Some fans consider that crossing the line.

Banned
Dusted some of my larger boys todays, snapped two pics:
[HIDE] SAM_0345.jpg
SAM_0346.jpg[/HIDE]

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
For some reason, I hate that Devy version...

Lurker
TFC Hercules gets a chest wing thingy. Kinda makes me want it now.

Sorry if already posted.

[HIDE]
8271cf6ejw1dkd1iavasjj.jpg
[/HIDE]

Edit: Sorry, it was posted a a few pages back. Dunno how I missed it.

Not really new, as they (TFC and Maketoys) are trying to mimic the G1 Devy...

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Japan's getting a G1 Devastator reissue in the fall, saw that thing on pre-order at HLJ for a whopping 8000 yen o.o man that's expensive for a bunch of small toy with no articulations.

Then again it would be cheaper than TFC Hercules :p

I need to assemble my RiD Ruination and take a picture with G1 Metroplex and Cybertron Primus :p

In Justice, We Trust!
So we're getting two third party devastaors and an Encore Reissue? Wow must be the year of the Devy :laugh:

okay, i am fairly noob to this entire TF thing, well, the third party stuff anyways. so may i request a list of all the 3rd partiers and maybe their sites?

I know of iGear only from dchoc...

okay, i am fairly noob to this entire TF thing, well, the third party stuff anyways. so may i request a list of all the 3rd partiers and maybe their sites?

I know of iGear only from dchoc...

Fansproject, iGear, Renderform, Maketoys, Perfect Effect, Crazy Devy...

Just go to TFSource.com and lookup the "manufacturers" menu...

仮面ライダーディックヘッド
Pretty late to the party, but I finally picked up the Walmart-exclusive Deluxe Class Optimus & I am AMAZED at how well this is engineered. The truck mode's nearly flawless, and is rock-solid tight. And while the robot mode isn't gonna make anyone forget the Revoltech figure, it's remarkably effective for it's size. Just need to add some red to the forearms.

Status
Not open for further replies.