Status
Not open for further replies.
I am the law
Found and purchased a Warpath today!
65fa0e27.jpg

Banned
:shakefist:shakefist
I seem to be the only one whos not able to find a Thundercracker, Wheeljack or Warpath anywhere..............:disappoin

:shakefist:shakefist
I seem to be the only one whos not able to find a Thundercracker, Wheeljack or Warpath anywhere..............:disappoin

HasbroToyShop has/had them in stock earlier this week, you can try them.

Of course, I buy them one day, two days later they do free shipping, and now they do 10% off too. Darn that timing!

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
*Mom* - Don't forget to clean up after your mess...

仮面ライダーディックヘッド
Saw the movie yesterday, and decided to gather all my movie Ironhide toys together...

leadervoyagers.jpg

Clockwise from left: RotF Recon Ironhide, DotM Leader, '07/RotF Voyager kitbash, DotM Voyager with extra MechTech weapons.

fabactivatorrobo.jpg

From left: DotM Robo Power Robo Fighters, HftD Activators, '07 Fast Action Battlers.

deluxerrcyberlegends.jpg

Front: DotM Cyberverse, TRU-exclusive Scan Series, '07 Legends (2-pack w/Desert Blackout).
Back: HftD Deluxe, RotF Robot Replicas.

smalltoys.jpg

Clockwise from upper left: '07 Chess set piece (Queen, haha!), '08 Robot Heroes (2-pack w/Dispensor), RotF Robot Heroes truck mode (from Battle of the Fallen set), '07 Robot Hertoes (2-pack w/Bonecrusher), Lunchables fold open "figure", '07 Titanium Series figure, Speed Stars Revealers, RotF RPMs.

groupshot.jpg

All of the above.

AND SPECIAL BONUS...

punkw.jpg

"How tough do ya feel NOW, *****?!?!"

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
AWESOME set ultrasoul! Damn! I'm smitten and envious... :laugh:

Who's that mechtech gun from on Voyager IH's left hand? - NVM, Sideswipe's... :laugh:

@Kaji: Check out Target as they have the leaders on sale now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.