Not open for further replies.
Banned
Nabbed that Wal-Mart Exclusive Legends three pack
[HIDE] IMG00064.jpg[/HIDE]

I think i found my first TF review! :anime:

I am the law
Got Leader Ironhide today!
06babe3b.jpg

And with a clear rubberband, you can twist it so his faceplate stays down.
ed7e72a7.jpg

I am the law
Yeah...didn't feel like taking his head apart. And by using the clear rubberband, I can still have the faceplate, if I want it in the future.

That is true, but it doesn't look that hard to do if you watch Peaugh's video for taking out the faceplate. But the downside is Ironhide won't talk because the faceplate makes him talk.

Brave Sound~
Wouldn't doing so also remove the electronic functionality in his head though? Assuming one would wanna keep that (I would).

I am the law
You're pretty much just removing the faceplate (from what I understand). The sounds can still be activated by a button on his chest.

Wouldn't doing so also remove the electronic functionality in his head though? Assuming one would wanna keep that (I would).

It does, but I'd rather hne flashingave an Ironhide without a faceplate if I was interested in getting him. And I was never a fan of the eyes of leader class transformers flashing on.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
It does, but I'd rather hne flashingave an Ironhide without a faceplate if I was interested in getting him. And I was never a fan of the eyes of leader class transformers flashing on.

You probably got scarred by movies where Dolls have light up eyes... :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.