Status
Not open for further replies.

dchoc

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
375379_317290961622959_168147899870600_1220623_1481462775_n.jpg
374682_317290991622956_168147899870600_1220624_1049890944_n.jpg

022.jpg

pictures from TFW2005 members. ;)

Well, i just bought a 3 pack where 2 of them where BROKEN in the box.

One's feet where pre-snapped off, and another lierally fell apart when i touched it, most of it's connections looked like they where twisted off by a kid :mad:

ONORE!!!!!

Well, ****. Thats ANOTHER TF i have to return. MP rodimus's arms BROKE off with only very little effort (Ie i was transforming him) >:/

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I'm taking them back tomorrow for Store Credit. I sure as hell don't wants replacements since they would likely fall apart too.
Good news is 25th Unicron and the Rage over Cybertron 3 pack are holding up at least.

Last edited:
K

KamenRiderBritannia

Well, ****. Thats ANOTHER TF i have to return. MP rodimus's arms BROKE off with only very little effort (Ie i was transforming him) >:/

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I'm taking them back tomorrow for Store Credit. I sure as hell don't wants replacements since they would likely fall apart too.
Good news is 25th Unicron and the Rage over Cybertron 3 pack are holding up at least.

I take it that was the hasbro version, not the takara one?

dchoc

I wish Bandai would do more WFC figures...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnazs2t5Brg"]VGA 2011: Transformers Fall of Cybertron Exclusive Trailer - YouTube[/ame]

I bet they will now :laugh:.
With the Dinobots and now Combiners, Hasbro/Takara can't pass up a chance to make more money.

Also, the only WFC bot i don't have now is Cliffjumper :thumbs:

KRiderBlues

Heroman...ENGAGE!!!
I don't know about FoC Bruticus,Hasbro's recent track record with combiners doesn't make me too confident that we would get a decent combiner.

dchoc

For those not in the know... TRU's doing a sale for Kre-O. Buy Kre-O Sentinel Prime and get StarScream and Prowl for free.

Undrave

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
For those not in the know... TRU's doing a sale for Kre-O. Buy Kre-O Sentinel Prime and get StarScream and Prowl for free.

that's a mighty good deal o.o

Sounds like the line isn't doing so hot though if they're doing that :( I was hoping we would get more set and maybe see Hasbro branch into other properties. KRE-O Dungeons & Dragons anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.