Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always wondered something concerning Movie Prime's hooks...were they just another set of close combat weapons he had in his arsenal or did his swords gradually morph into them through battle?

Generally its believed that the hooks are actually just the housings from Optimus' swords. When the swords have taken too much damage or Optimus runs low on Energon they lose integrity & the hook-shaped coverings can be used as weapons instead.

仮面ライダーディックヘッド
Generally its believed that the hooks are actually just the housings from Optimus' swords. When the swords have taken too much damage or Optimus runs low on Energon they lose integrity & the hook-shaped coverings can be used as weapons instead.

Really? I'd always figured he just switched to those to rip Grindor's face apart more effectively.

And GOOD GOD that Revoltech looks fantastic! I'm tempted to bust out my RotF Robot Replicas Prime to detail until this one is available.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
001kdg.jpg
002uht.jpg
003cnn.jpg

Some of my TFs...

Shockwave with Laserbeak
dsc02724m.jpg

[HIDE]Ironhide collection
dsc02726sx.jpg

HA Sideswipe and Bumblebee, together with Leader Ironhide
dsc02727r.jpg

Sideswipes...
dsc02729fa.jpg[/HIDE]

That's it. I'm getting Voyager Prime and Megatron soon. I wasn't digging DOTM prime, but he's growing on me. It's hard not to get a version of Prime or Megatron.

In Justice, We Trust!
That's it. I'm getting Voyager Prime and Megatron soon. I wasn't digging DOTM prime, but he's growing on me. It's hard not to get a version of Prime or Megatron.

I don't like the way the DOTM Prime looks myself, the HTFD Prime looks FAR better IMO.

I don't like the way the DOTM Prime looks myself, the HTFD Prime looks FAR better IMO.

True, but I don't another version of the ROTF prime. I have Leader ROTF Prime, and that's good for me. But the DOTM Prime is growing on me enough to make me get one.

True, but I don't another version of the ROTF prime. I have Leader ROTF Prime, and that's good for me. But the DOTM Prime is growing on me enough to make me get one.

You might just want to wait for the one with the trailer or the Jetwing Prime. More bang for the money. IMHO. :thumbs:

You might just want to wait for the one with the trailer or the Jetwing Prime. More bang for the money. IMHO. :thumbs:

I'm not getting any other DOTM transformers other than Prime and Megatron, so it'd be pointless for me to get the trailer.:sweat: The trailer has a lot of mechtech points which would no use to me.

And that Prime is huge! Pretty decent prime at 19 bucks for a ko.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.