TRANSFORMERS the Toy Thread - Season 2: JUSTICE WARS

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
PP05 video review. c/o Trikeboy of TFW2005

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z09nk8R4bac"]PP05M/W Review.wmv - YouTube[/ame]

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Is Heavytread a hot commodity? You can still find it for 10$ at Zellers here.

A lot of people are looking for it. Either for making it a replacement for FP Colossus Brawl, or just as part of the TFC IronArmy set.

Space Ninja

That's how I got mine pre-TFcon. I got the lone Heavytread from the store, while there were tons of Undertow hanging around, plus a couple of the redecos from those last two waves.

It was also neat that I got to see the tragedy that is Zellers in-person, since I'm not sure it will exist next year.

Yeah, he was barely released in the US, I think the last three only showed up sporadically at TRU and Ross. I found 2 of them at Ross, but never HT. When I last checked eBay he was selling for $30-$40. You should buy them all and send them to me so i can sell them on eBay.

Mastermind Creations KM series - Screecher and team are up for pre-order from TFSource. Priced @ $89.95/figure and are available by October.

In Justice, We Trust!
Mastermind Creations KM series - Screecher and team are up for pre-order from TFSource. Priced @ $89.95/figure and are available by October.

Nice, I might order them through Automaton myself, though I'll have to cheery pick which one I want the most.

Hmmm....which one are you guys getting?

Personally, I think the design looks the best in Skywarp colours.

002cdz.jpg

004thh.jpg

007cx.jpg

Damn, the KM Seekers are up already? I really want Skywarp, and then Starscream, but I cannot afford to pre-order them right now. Plus, not unexpected, but a tad more expensive than I want.

Got in my last two Hercules figures the other day, Neckbreaker and Structor. They're both decent, but the weakest two in my opinion. Neckbreaker specifically, as the alt-mode just doesn't hold together all that well, particularly the blade.

But, got the complete team now, brought them into work to play with a little bit over the next few days, gotta see if I can assemble them into Hercules.

Also, got Jet Vehicon a few days ago, and AM Skywarp, and they're both awesome, going to have to highly recommend both. I'll definitely be on the lookout another Jet Vehicon, probably once I get my eBay bucks in, that'll save me $8 or so. I'm tempted now to get the AM Vehicon, despite having the RID Vehicon, cuz army building.

Microns! (painted Skywarps, stickered JVs)
arms-microns-1.jpg

Jet Vehicon! (I need better lighting, also, JV needs a little more metallic purple detailing in this mode)
jet-vehicon-1.jpg

Skywarp! (no complaints)
skywarp-am-1.jpg

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FheaBGObSpI"]Takara MP-12 - YouTube[/ame]