TRANSFORMERS the Toy Thread - Season 2: JUSTICE WARS

Banned
I really wish we were just getting the FE figure as it was.I've already got AM Terrorcon Cliff and Zombie Cliff is coming to retail.I just want to have all 3 to make a display to show his transition into undeadness.If Dr.Wu or somebody makes a regular Prime Cliff head for it,then I'll probably buy it.

You could always ask a Canadian member to just buy you a FE Normal Cliff if they see it.

I'm already getting people Starscreams, looking for a Cliff also would not be that hard. All i'd want is CDN retail price+ship for it.

Also, look like this will be the first eHobby exclusive available through the TFCC:
ehtfcc1.jpg
Shattered Glass G1 Soundwave (With Overkill and Ratbat) Vs. Shattered Glass G1 Blaster (With Ramhorn and Eject).

Last edited:
That's one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen. But the bot-mode looks good, and I kinda collect Ultra Magnus, so I want it, if I can get it for a reasonable price.

There's a guy on TFW trying to get a buncha people signed up to split a sub, I've offered to be in for Mammoth and Slipstream, but he hasn't responded to the thread since he created it, if somebody here want to organize such a thing, I'd bail on that one and sign up for Mammoth and Slipstream.

Banned
That's one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen. But the bot-mode looks good, and I kinda collect Ultra Magnus, so I want it, if I can get it for a reasonable price.

There's a guy on TFW trying to get a buncha people signed up to split a sub, I've offered to be in for Mammoth and Slipstream, but he hasn't responded to the thread since he created it, if somebody here want to organize such a thing, I'd bail on that one and sign up for Mammoth and Slipstream.

I was thinking of doing such a thing....only issue is pretty much everyone who i have seen only wants Slipstream and/or Scourge, with the odd Ultra Mammoth.

Very few non-members are wanting to get Breakdown, Jackpot or Circut. Plus when you order, you have to order full sets, you can't get your order in then say get X amount of extra slipstreams and etc.

So you pretty need to find people willing to get the odd three to go and do that.

Yep, it's certainly problematic. If it doesn't work out, I'll try to get Ultra Mammoth eventually, but I'm not going to be willing to pay much for it, and more so for Slipstream.

And I just found a Henkei Megatron, United Bumblebee, and Arms Micron Darkness Megatron, on Mandarake for very reasonable prices, and ordered them. I rather hope they're all in stock, the only Megatron I have is WFC, and I have felt I needed more.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Already placed my preorder for that Dark Energon Deluxe set. 59,99 for all four. 15 dollars each isn't bad.

Oooh! I didn't know Knockout was coming out on its own. I guess I don't need the Energon Driller then.

Also, KRiderBlues if you want FE CLiffjumper you should come over here. Dude is clogging the shelves pretty bad along side his PRID counterpart. With that Generations one coming out it'll be not just a wall of Yellow Bee but one of Red Cliff too ><

In Justice, We Trust!
Also, KRiderBlues if you want FE CLiffjumper you should come over here. Dude is clogging the shelves pretty bad along side his PRID counterpart. With that Generations one coming out it'll be not just a wall of Yellow Bee but one of Red Cliff too ><
And while your at it, Blues you should help clear off some of our bumblebees too!

Anyways, the only one out of those BBTS exclusives I'd even consider getting is that Megatron. The rest are completely uninteresting to me.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
And while your at it, Blues you should help clear off some of our bumblebees too!

Anyways, the only one out of those BBTS exclusives I'd even consider getting is that Megatron. The rest are completely uninteresting to me.

Black Starscream is essentially Skywarp in transluscent color.

I want to collect every use of the Wheeljack mold so I couldn't pass it up.

and I think Dark Energon Knockout actually looks cooler than the basic one! I mean sure, neither are properly screen acurate (in paintjob at least) but the glowy green one at least looks cool.

I don't have that Bumblebee so I don't feel TOO bad about being forced to own it too.

Too bad the Optimus they used is the PRID one and not the FE one. THAT would have been pretty cool.