TRANSFORMERS the Toy Thread - Season 2: JUSTICE WARS

In Justice, We Trust!
Not Superion tempts me...are there pics of what the combined mode will look like?

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Not Superion tempts me...are there pics of what the combined mode will look like?

Nope...

We have an Arm and a Leg and a silhouette of not-Silverbolt (SR-71).

Anyway...

TFCC UltraMammoth

jacqy1.jpg

In Justice, We Trust!
Guess I'll wait for reviews of Phantom and Eagle then, I learned the hard way with Impossible Toys Nightbird not to go into third party toys blind.

Unlike Impossible Toys, which I think Nightbird was their first figure, TFC Toys has been doing quite a bit of stuff. I myself have: Battle Rollar, the Gear of War set, the Phantom of the Screamer sets, all of Hercules, and both Iron Army sets.

They are a good company that makes solid toys. Battle Rollar is the weakest of what I have, and that may have been their first transforming toy? The main issue with it is the ball joints are too loose and I've never bothered trying to tighten them up, so the bot is kinda floppy, but the transformation is not bad, and there aren't any QC or poor design issues. except maybe that the head doesn't lock into place in bot-mode.

The Hercules and Iron Army figures are solid. If I had the money I'd totally be up for the Not-Superions. I will still try to get them, but I'm going to see if I can them second hand on eBay for $60-ish (I managed to get two Hercules figs for that).

I will very likely get Photron, though due to funds I probably won't be able to pre-order it anytime soon, but i have no doubt it will be great.

So my point is, you shouldn't have anything to worry about with TFC Toys.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
2em24ie.jpg

Also... GDO Spotted at Canadian Retail...

18ya6c.png
acv34.png

Heroman...ENGAGE!!!
I really wish we were just getting the FE figure as it was.I've already got AM Terrorcon Cliff and Zombie Cliff is coming to retail.I just want to have all 3 to make a display to show his transition into undeadness.If Dr.Wu or somebody makes a regular Prime Cliff head for it,then I'll probably buy it.