TRANSFORMERS the Toy Thread - Season 2: JUSTICE WARS

dchoc

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
PP05 video review. c/o Trikeboy of TFW2005

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z09nk8R4bac"]PP05M/W Review.wmv - YouTube[/ame]

dchoc

Is Heavytread a hot commodity? You can still find it for 10$ at Zellers here.

A lot of people are looking for it. Either for making it a replacement for FP Colossus Brawl, or just as part of the TFC IronArmy set.

Baltan II

Space Ninja

That's how I got mine pre-TFcon. I got the lone Heavytread from the store, while there were tons of Undertow hanging around, plus a couple of the redecos from those last two waves.

It was also neat that I got to see the tragedy that is Zellers in-person, since I'm not sure it will exist next year.

ryanlb

Yeah, he was barely released in the US, I think the last three only showed up sporadically at TRU and Ross. I found 2 of them at Ross, but never HT. When I last checked eBay he was selling for $30-$40. You should buy them all and send them to me so i can sell them on eBay.

dchoc

Mastermind Creations KM series - Screecher and team are up for pre-order from TFSource. Priced @ $89.95/figure and are available by October.

Dark Kabuto

In Justice, We Trust!
Mastermind Creations KM series - Screecher and team are up for pre-order from TFSource. Priced @ $89.95/figure and are available by October.

Nice, I might order them through Automaton myself, though I'll have to cheery pick which one I want the most.

Hmmm....which one are you guys getting?

Personally, I think the design looks the best in Skywarp colours.

dchoc

001piyz.jpg
002cdz.jpg

003vpp.jpg
004thh.jpg

005hax.jpg
006qmu.jpg
007cx.jpg

ryanlb

Damn, the KM Seekers are up already? I really want Skywarp, and then Starscream, but I cannot afford to pre-order them right now. Plus, not unexpected, but a tad more expensive than I want.

Got in my last two Hercules figures the other day, Neckbreaker and Structor. They're both decent, but the weakest two in my opinion. Neckbreaker specifically, as the alt-mode just doesn't hold together all that well, particularly the blade.

But, got the complete team now, brought them into work to play with a little bit over the next few days, gotta see if I can assemble them into Hercules.

Also, got Jet Vehicon a few days ago, and AM Skywarp, and they're both awesome, going to have to highly recommend both. I'll definitely be on the lookout another Jet Vehicon, probably once I get my eBay bucks in, that'll save me $8 or so. I'm tempted now to get the AM Vehicon, despite having the RID Vehicon, cuz army building.

Microns! (painted Skywarps, stickered JVs)
arms-microns-1.jpg

Jet Vehicon! (I need better lighting, also, JV needs a little more metallic purple detailing in this mode)
jet-vehicon-1.jpg

Skywarp! (no complaints)
skywarp-am-1.jpg

dchoc

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FheaBGObSpI"]Takara MP-12 - YouTube[/ame]

ryanlb

They look good. I already want (but can't afford) Ironhide, but I'm also going to start watching the G1 cartoon, afraid I'm going to want characters I ignored before, even more.

Also, just got this, anybody want to play? ryanlb on live
foc.jpg

Dark Kabuto

In Justice, We Trust!
I shouldn't, because I've got G2 Bruticus ordered, but I'm pretty sure I want these guys as well.

I'm just gonna get the G2 set myself. Rather get all of them in one swing then having to deal with my area's crappy distribution, and fighting with other collectors trying to get them all.

dchoc

And...... I just got my PP05W... Now, the wait for PP05M. :castlerock::castlerock::castlerock:

ryanlb

PE-12 / PE-DX02

Is that just a recolor of PE-11? If so, why?

You know what would be awesome? A double sized set of them. they're so tiny, and awesome, but I'd love them even more if they were scout sized, instead of legends.

dchoc

Is that just a recolor of PE-11? If so, why?

You know what would be awesome? A double sized set of them. they're so tiny, and awesome, but I'd love them even more if they were scout sized, instead of legends.

There's some difference in the Chest and it looks like an exclusive for "Transfunket".... Probably a con of sorts.

Now on Kickstarter

Latest News

Who's on Discord?

Latest posts