Lurker
Prime sounded, and looked, like a guppi with the mouth in full effect:laugh:

I've honestly seen better...GINO 98 comes to mind here

my stance in the movie is this:

sure, it may suck due to alot of things done wrong, may not be in the epic falures of stuff of Pluto Nash but it will end up sucking somehow...

But, for some reason, the more I see of things, the more intreaged I am at watching it unfold on screen, I actualy now have hope and im actualy exited at seeing the movie. They fumbled the ball, sure, but for every fumble, they score a touchdown or 2 to make it up.

Kind of like how Superman III had that great junkyard scene, the Smallville scenes, Annete O'Tool's performance etc, but everything else was a bunch of crap? Good point

I like the idea of Weaving as Megatron also, regardless of my opinions on how overrated this film's build has been, he's badass enough for the role, and more importantly, it legitmises Cullen as a top tier player.

Last edited:
It's Judgement Time!
he's badass enough for the role, and more importantly, it legitmises Cullen as a top tier player.

Wow, I think this is the most unique perspective I've read on Weaving playing Megs. I like it. Most people just either love or hate it but you're right, Cullen playing with a big guy like Weaving really shows that Cullen deserves to be at the top with them.

Skyknight-

uh...(blink)I guess... I was thinking more of ID4, but Superman 3 works as well ^^;;;

Lurker
Skyknight-

uh...(blink)I guess... I was thinking more of ID4, but Superman 3 works as well ^^;;;

ID4 was cult for the script's excellent dark humour, give me a character that punches out a 'Con with "welcome to Earth", and you have a movie worth watching.

41408461fbaee264b9.jpg

hey Prime can you purse your lips more?

41408461fbaee264b9.jpg

hey Prime can you purse your lips more?

:laugh: Seriously those are kinda messed up. I never liked seeing Prime (or even Primal) with a visible mouth.

Oh well, great to hear him speak, he really doesn't sound like the old Prime, but he's still recognizable. I am looking forward to the movie.