Lurker
Some people just don't know when to shut up and stop flamebaiting.

Give up, you've lost, all you can do now is ***** back, get out of the thread if all you've got left are these stupid comebacks, we've all moved on from the **** you started.

Well from one true Transfan to another, that sounds encouragable and interesting, will you explore Furman's characterisations of the G1 characters also, or just the cartoon's? Go ahead with it, pay no attention to whoever is belittling you for an invested hobby, you're better than him, all G1 fans are.

I didn't notice this before. That's flame bait if I've ever seen it before. You really gotta stop with those little "true fan" comments. G1 is not the be all end all to transformers, it's just one aspect of it. I've been around for the whole thing, and honestly, I like them all to one extent or another. The only "true" fans are the ones who don't act like they're better than everyone else because of which cartoon and toy line they like. It's extremely silly to think in such a way.

Lurker
I didn't notice this before. That's flame bait if I've ever seen it before. You really gotta stop with those little "true fan" comments. G1 is not the be all end all to transformers, it's just one aspect of it.

It was more of a direct response to the childish **** Grrn was pulling with JABR, though he'll deny it rather than own up to the deed, he was calling me "bitter and angry" out of his usual immature stereotyping, I got hot, called him a "fake fan" (not the first time, and not with just TF), and attempted to move on, only he decided to try his hand at starting more arguments afterwards, and just roped me back in again.

As it stands presently, I've let my hatred of him derail the topic, and it's led to misinterpretations of what I mean, so let's just try and move past the arguing, the guy is on ignore and I'll only deal with him if I need to. If he wants to act like a bitter baby about it, that means more laughs for me, let's move on.

It's Judgement Time!
his usual immature stereotyping

You do the same to me dude, and half the times I'm not even talking to you or trying to start anything with you. Im just stating my opinion and you jump all over it. But I'm not trying to piss you off.

childish **** Grrn was pulling with JABR,

Exactly what "childish ****" did I pull with JABR? You'll have to refresh my memory. I didnt attack him, I didnt belittle him. You dont need to speak for JABR, if he feels I wronged him he can tell me himself.

he was calling me "bitter and angry

You arent though? Everytime someone (namely me) tries to support this movie, you call them an anti-fan, rant up and down, and get pissed for some reason. Exactly what makes me an anti-fan by the way? Because I want to keep an open mind about the movie? Because I support the production's direction for the live action movie? I dont understand and frankly, ignoring all lifes problems wont help you.

If he wants to act like a bitter baby about it

The only one acting childish about anything is you, you've proven that with the fact that you have to ignore members when you dont agree with them. I've disagreed with you in the past but I've never labeled you, never called you names, never gotten mad at you, and I've never ignored you. Continually I try to understand you. This entire argument is one sided in my opinion. And Im not saying this to start **** with you, I'm saying it for you to understand that you're the one with the anger not me.

The only "true" fans are the ones who don't act like they're better than everyone else because of which cartoon and toy line they like. It's extremely silly to think in such a way.

Thank you. That's all I've pointed out in the past. This "true fan" stuff is bull **** and it was bull **** in the PR community as well. But it doesnt bother me because he's just using that label to make himself feel more important than others.

Last edited:
It's Judgement Time!
*sigh*

I'm going to do a series of vidoes using my webcam highlighting various things I find interesting, focusing on but not limited to the G1 Transformers characters. Now I've received indications that you don't care for that and don't think much of that. And I'm saying if you don't like this sort of thing, don't watch the vidoes.

And I think Hariken got confused, I hope the above clarifies things for him.

oh well, personally, when you said "study" I was like "eh? Study what??". I mean if you just want to make the videos, go for it. Who am I to stop you. I was just saying that there's no real need to study the characters when it's already been done. But for video purposes it might be nice. I dont know if anyone has done Video studies of the characters, but then again who knows.

my stance in the movie is this:

sure, it may suck due to alot of things done wrong, may not be in the epic falures of stuff of Pluto Nash but it will end up sucking somehow...

But, for some reason, the more I see of things, the more intreaged I am at watching it unfold on screen, I actualy now have hope and im actualy exited at seeing the movie. They fumbled the ball, sure, but for every fumble, they score a touchdown or 2 to make it up. I'm all for putting points on the board with stuff like Hugo Weaving as Megatron, Peter Cullen as Prime, and the kick ass Jazz, witch at first, I wassnt a fan, but the more I see of him, the more it grew on me, witch is sort of the argument for me: It grew on me. It looked weird and some things didnt fit, but the more I looked and the more I saw, the more I was intrested till I actualy said "damn it, they look good!" :p.

I so can't wait for this to hit the screens I really believe it'll do great. LIVE action transformers, this is gonna rock.

It's Judgement Time!
Holy fucking ****

This is amazing! (Prime speaks! Sweet new shots of Starscream; And Blackout transforming in the city!) I cant fucking wait for this movie right now

(jaw drops down to the floor)

nvcuioqbuiwb uiovqweuiv vquwbe uiv uvqbeuivqev b!!!!