Thank God for that!
Still, I wish they would have stuck closer to the original ... because with this kind of vehicle form, the robot form will probably be different as well.

Hariken said:
But the name is Optimus Prime. Refering to Prime as Convoy is like people talking about Power Rangers but refering to the characters by their sentai names. Makes no sense and it causes confusion.

Its not the same. Optimus Prime and Convoy are the same character. Tommy and Burai are not. Oh well. Not like it really matters. Anyway, that pic did sort of look random.

It's Judgement Time!
Cullen returning is freaking fantastic! I wonder if anyone will put up the sound clip that the panel played of his audition. (according to the report anyway)

It would be freaking tragic if Welker didn't get the role now. Freaking tragic. They have to be reunited for this movie. have to be.

Well that's just PRIME!!!

Hollywood does something right... imagine that? I would've thought that they'd have cast Freddie Prinze Jr. :p

Well I can say with a full heart and all my circuits.

AUTOBOTS TRANSFORM AND ROLL OUT.:buttrock:

Great Sage-Equal of Heaven
Okay this isn't so much movie news but this has to be unveiled

195810723_2a2e976fd4.jpg

AUTOBOT MATRIX O' LEADERSHIP REPLICA FROM DIAMOND COLLECTIBLES!

Now...Truly..Light Our Darkest Hour!!

...which will be when my wallet dies upon buying this.

J-Caizer said:
Well that's just PRIME!!!

Hollywood does something right... imagine that? I would've thought that they'd have cast Freddie Prinze Jr. :p

Rumor has it that it was going to be George Clooney:sly: