A live action Transformers movie!? WOOOOO!!! Yeah!! CGI will be used? I wonder how it will be done.

Well there's not so much vehicle kibble for the movie bot forms. The car parts break down into smaller pieces than past transformers.

As far as Bumblebee, it doesn't look so bad but for some reason it shocked me more than seeing the full robot bodies. Can't tell if he has a mouth and he's rather wide-eyed there and I wonder if he has any components to change his facial expresion. Of coarse that's what the CGI models are for so like I said I hope it looks better in the actual film.

It's Judgement Time!
I found a real transformer. I hope the movie will be just as good, or better.

The TF Movie is like a 100+ million dollar movie. Of course it's going to be a hundred times better than that commercial transformer, lol.

I mean it better freaking look good with that much money

It's Judgement Time!
Doesn't look like it so far, though.

... you havent seen anything though. Where the hell do you get that from? Look like what? You're telling me you've seen real CGI TF, transforming and interacting with humans? No, you havent. So how can you say that? See, now you're just judging the movie without even giving it a chance.

Clarifying: You've seen production sketches and work in progress CGI designs for the purposes of toy modeling and production. You've seen a puppet model of BB that will be used in only a few scenes tops. You havent seen anything finalized and concrete, you've seen nothing from this movie yet. None of us have and we won't until the real trailer comes out at the end of the year

... you havent seen anything though. Where the hell do you get that from? Look like what? You're telling me you've seen real CGI TF, transforming and interacting with humans? No, you havent. So how can you say that? See, now you're just judging the movie without even giving it a chance.

Clarifying: You've seen production sketches and work in progress CGI designs for the purposes of toy modeling and production. You've seen a puppet model of BB that will be used in only a few scenes tops. You havent seen anything finalized and concrete, you've seen nothing from this movie yet. None of us have and we won't until the real trailer comes out at the end of the year
When I see a drawing of a robot that looks more like a blender or something Dali came up with, seeing it moving in CGI won't make the darn thing any prettier in my eyes. It will still be the same piece of garbage, except now it's moving. Unless all these Leaked 'artworks' (can we still call it art?) were fakes, this movies is doomed I tells ya!

It's Judgement Time!
yeah I saw that earlier. Looks bad ass to me. Though you can tell that's not a finished model. Its real smooth, almost looks like a toy. I cant wait to see how it looks in a moving environment, in the finale product.

Looking at Prime I really get the comparisons to the Transtech line (the scrapped/shelved follow-up to Beast Machines). Anyway, I like what I've seen of Prime moreso than what I've seen of Bumblebee and Megatron. But I've usually prefered Prime in whatever form he's taken. Can't wait to see more images.